Author Topic: RELEASE - Just Another Day 3: Shivans on a Plane! (For Real Now)  (Read 64920 times)

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Re: RELEASE - Just Another Day 3: Shivans on a Plane! (For Real Now)
Has anyone ever seen the NNGTVSAFD Big on the last mission of JAD1 knock the Knossos out of place? :eek2:

I just watched it happen, suddenly a Knossos pillar was mere meters away from me. :lol:

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
...the NNGTVSAFD Big...

How do you remember that? I've been trying to remember that for two years and I still can't remember it.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
I've played the campaigns at least...90 times by now... :nervous:

Offline Axem

I was on IRC and someone was quoting something from a JAD briefing and I was thinking "Heh, that's funny. Where have I heard that before?" Then after a minute it dawned on me that I wrote that. :nervous:

Also some of the clipping issues may be from bad models in the MediaVPs. I was tweaking the very last mission, and after I moved the Hecate a bit, no ship could get its beam to actually hit the Hecate. They were all going though it.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
It seems to happen on just one mission, I haven't seen any problems with ghosting ships on other JAD missions, it sounds a little strange but it seems to be the case.