Author Topic: RELEASE - Just Another Day 3: Shivans on a Plane! (For Real Now)  (Read 51509 times)

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Re: RELEASE - Just Another Day 3: Shivans on a Plane! (For Real Now)
Has anyone ever seen the NNGTVSAFD Big on the last mission of JAD1 knock the Knossos out of place? :eek2:

I just watched it happen, suddenly a Knossos pillar was mere meters away from me. :lol:

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
...the NNGTVSAFD Big...

How do you remember that? I've been trying to remember that for two years and I still can't remember it.
My blog

Quote: Thursday, 24 September 2020, 0008hrs UTC, #hlp-squad
Goober5000
Yeah, if anyone notices an error like this, please let us know.
According to the log, about five people tried to upload attachments unsuccessfully.  You're the first person to mention it

[`_`]
I think 4 of them were me lol

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
I've played the campaigns at least...90 times by now... :nervous:

Offline Axem

• Administrator
I was on IRC and someone was quoting something from a JAD briefing and I was thinking "Heh, that's funny. Where have I heard that before?" Then after a minute it dawned on me that I wrote that. :nervous:

Also some of the clipping issues may be from bad models in the MediaVPs. I was tweaking the very last mission, and after I moved the Hecate a bit, no ship could get its beam to actually hit the Hecate. They were all going though it.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
It seems to happen on just one mission, I haven't seen any problems with ghosting ships on other JAD missions, it sounds a little strange but it seems to be the case.