Author Topic: The Drums will be played again...  (Read 2479 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
The Drums will be played again...
"Drums of War 2" will be released on Friday 6th July (orginal release date 29th June) 2007...

Do you hear the song of war?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 05:51:18 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline 0rph3u5

Re: The Drums will be played again...
release has to be delayed on 6th July..
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
That's what you get for declaring deadlines ;)
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Have you considered getting some voice actors Orph? I'm sure some of the other projects on HLP could point you in the direction of some voice talent.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline 0rph3u5

That's what you get for declaring deadlines ;)

schadenfreude, huh?
I will be able to finsih it on Friday...but you don't want to play un-beta tested stuff, would you?

Have you considered getting some voice actors Orph? I'm sure some of the other projects on HLP could point you in the direction of some voice talent.

I decide whetever there will be VA after the Drums of War trilogy is finsihed (and this won't be a Geogre Lucas Trilogy!)

EDIT: Here a short shoot to water your mouths

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 05:50:28 am by 0rph3u5 »

==================

Hey IPA...  I've been away for a while attending Full Sail Real World Education http://www.fullsail.com.  Prior to me going there, I say about maybe 7 months prior, you guys wanted me to voice act for a project (do not recall which one).  FYI, I'm still open for a spot if you need it.  If you want me to help you out, send me a private message.

Oh, and one more thing...  I've gotten a bit more involved with graphics.  I can make and rig humanoids, and I can also create scenes.  So if you need a
SHORT
CG, let me know.  You can check out some of my work here at my site: http://www.christopherjepson.com.
The big cool ship...