Author Topic: The Orange Box  (Read 23218 times)

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
The cake is floating.  Dragonforce doesn't float, it's too heavy.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
"Scotty, lock on to that cake and beam it out of there!"
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
"Scotty, lock on to that cake and beam it out of there!"
Well that's just preposterous. Totally unfounded in reality...

"Daedalus, this is Atlantis. Scan for the cake and have Hermiod beam it straight to the control room."

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Me loves cake, and the end song form Portal. Did you know the woman who voices the AI in portal also does Overwatch from HL2? :D <3
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Did you know the woman who voices the AI in portal also does Overwatch from HL2? :D <3
Or that she also does Opera. Which, for some strange damn reason, is kinda sexy. :nervous:

Portal was like a really, REALLY fun rollercoaster.

all over too quickly. But apparently, how quickly (or how slow) you finish Portal depends on your IQ.

As for Episode 2, it was hella good, if albeit more system-demanding then HL2/ep 1. Especially the in-game 'cutscenes' (the lagged me like you wouldnt believe)

TF2 got pretty boring pretty quickly too (like any good multiplayer game, its full of bad idiots)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
I finished it in an hour and 45 minutes. My friend who thinks he's smart took that long to get to Testchamber 11.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
Over two days (I tend to play games less now i'm actually "SHOCK" growing up) it took me about 50 minutes each day.

I like the turrets, it took me a while to bring myself to hurt them.....
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
I know, they're so...polite.

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
I just got Vanilla Crazy Cake. :D

Hard Light Productions:

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
I just got Vanilla Crazy Cake. :D
That sixth challenge course was a *****, eh?

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Yes! The turrets, geez...

Hard Light Productions:

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Speaking of turrets...

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
That's... terrible!!
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Janos

• A *really* weird sheep
"No don't shoot
it's me
noo"

"oh no why did they program me to feel pain?"

:( They're so cute when you KILL THEM

Aperture Science would like to take a moment and remind you that Android Hell is a real place where you will be sent at the first sign of disobedience <3
lol wtf

Offline ZylonBane

• The Infamous
That's... terrible!!
It's VG Cats. What else did you expect?
ZylonBane's opinions do not represent those of the management.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
That's... terrible!!
It's VG Cats. What else did you expect?

I didn't have any expectations since I don't follow them.