Author Topic: The Babylon Project Campaign Pack 1.0 now available! (thread updated)  (Read 28459 times)

Offline Objekt

Re: The Babylon Project Campaign Pack 1.0 now available! (thread updated)
Yes, 3.4b, for lack of better terminology.  Guess I'll wait until it's all updated.

TBP 3.4a Patch and Campaign Pack
http://www.mininova.org/tor/978286

No Installer TBP 3.4
http://www.mininova.org/tor/795761

Installer TBP 3.4
http://www.mininova.org/tor/793103

Offline Miburo

• The Janus
    • Tales of EAS Janus
Half the campaigns don't work properly anymore. (with 3.4a)

Tales of EA Janus being one of hte bigger offenders. I had to tweak half the missions, sine ther were missing ships (Nemessis), invalid dock points (shutllte picking up that stranded Aurora didn't trigger) and a few other things.
Some other campaigns have problems too.

Quite a while since I have been here last time, about 2 years now. Sorry to revive this topic with such insignificant point.

I just want to say that Tale of EAS Janus was orginaly made for TBP Release 1, it has been even longer time since it was released and TBP has gotten quite far since R1. Bear with the issues and hope you can still have somewhat fun with it, because I have no intention or time to fix such problems.

Only thing I am sorry is that I never finished up with second part not to meantion third one.
Lady Rose, survivor of VWBB with 1198 post, lost somewhere along the line

Creator of Tale of EAS Janus campaign
Mod leader of FWW2 - Finland At War 1939-1945 for Armed Assault

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I don't think we mind Miburo. Always a pleasure to see you around. :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline rwm

The campaign "B5 Star Fury Pilot Missions" is not showing in the campaign menu in TBP 3.4b.
I tried to install with the Campaign Pack 1.0 and manually by unzipping the "b5sfpilot.vp" into TBP folder.
Is there a way to fix this? Or does it only work with an older TBP version?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Well there doesn't seem to be a campaing file included.  I don't know if it's supposed to be a campaign or just a group of single missions.  If you want to play them you can always go to the mission simulator in the tech room.  Click on the single missions in the lower left corner and it should display them. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
as far as I know, they are single missions

hip63 :p
operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
The campaign "B5 Star Fury Pilot Missions" is not showing in the campaign menu in TBP 3.4b.

Raider Wars and the Earth Minbari War demo are the only campaigns bundled with 3.4b
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline rwm

Well there doesn't seem to be a campaing file included.  I don't know if it's supposed to be a campaign or just a group of single missions.  If you want to play them you can always go to the mission simulator in the tech room.  Click on the single missions in the lower left corner and it should display them. 

That worked. Thx

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
LINK BROKEN!

reroutes to filefront.com homepage!

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
I new campaign pack will be up in a few days, if you can't wait, then grab the DVD, it has the campaign pack.

hip63 :p
operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!