Author Topic: Women of HLP  (Read 9938 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
heres my dream car

I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Watch out. As soon a gal mentions she's one, she will be respectlessly be 'talked' upon by thousands of lonely teenagers.

:yes:

thats how e-pimps do it!

if there were a female in here that was active she would have like, 4 mods and 3 or 7 campaigns named after her.....

:::sits back and waits for the womens to swarm over his tempting offer:::
Fat people are harder to kidnap :ha:

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
"I named a campaign after you in an action-space-sim video game. Will you marry me?"
-C

"I named a campaign after you in an action-space-sim video game. Will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes I will, but only if it has a new mod and a decent plot"
Fat people are harder to kidnap :ha:

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
if there were a female in here that was active she would have like, 4 mods and 3 or 7 campaigns named after her.....

There worst thing is I'd actually be willing to borrow somebody's name for a main character; I can't seem to devise a decent one, for something I'm working on. Or at least a last name, I'm pretty dead-set on the first name being Silva.

"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
There worst thing is I'd actually be willing to borrow somebody's name for a main character; I can't seem to devise a decent one, for something I'm working on.

Do a Google search on baby names. You'll easily find more lists than you can shake a stick at. Often organised by sex, country of origin and with meanings (so you can add little in-jokes).
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
There worst thing is I'd actually be willing to borrow somebody's name for a main character; I can't seem to devise a decent one, for something I'm working on.

Do a Google search on baby names. You'll easily find more lists than you can shake a stick at. Often organised by sex, country of origin and with meanings (so you can add little in-jokes).

Oh, I do that often, but I despise the method for main characters. Call it quirk.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • FLAMES OF WAR
So much for "women". The only thing in this thread are cars.... :lol:
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
that is a 1970something ford pinto, best car ever made :D
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Stealth, if you don't mind me asking; at 22, how did you afford a Cadillac?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline neo_hermes

• MmmmmmNode!
  • What the hell are you lookin at?
he had to do alot of unmentionable things....
Hell has no fury like an0n...
killing threads is...well, what i do best.

Offline Davros

sorry to berate your car it wasnt meant to be a "my car rocks your car sucks" kinda post
but every review ive ever seen of that car rates it as really bad

Offline Inquisitor

This post alone is evidence why the fair sex would avoid the general forum.
No signature.

Offline neo_hermes

• MmmmmmNode!
  • What the hell are you lookin at?
totally right inquist.
Hell has no fury like an0n...
killing threads is...well, what i do best.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
:lol:

Well, to be honest, the entire forum focus, a space-based shooting game is pretty much associated with young males. It's kind of odd, I don't doubt there are girls out there who like a good shoot 'em up as much as any guy, but it's really living out that 'little boy' fantasy of being Buck Rodgers, a simple 20th century guy who can somehow instantly outfly experienced pilots in a battlefield he's completely unused to flying in ;)

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
it's no better than an XBox360 / PS3 argument, it all boils down to personal taste.

I have to address this because it's wrong.

Cars are not all the same. Aesthetically, yes it's a matter of taste. Mechanically it's simple hard facts. Handling, acceleration, safety, consumption, etc...

I trust I've made my point.
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Hellstryker

• waffles

Well, to be honest, the entire forum focus, a space-based shooting game is pretty much associated with young males. It's kind of odd, I don't doubt there are girls out there who like a good shoot 'em up as much as any guy, but it's really living out that 'little boy' fantasy of being Buck Rodgers, a simple 20th century guy who can somehow instantly outfly experienced pilots in a battlefield he's completely unused to flying in ;)

Errr.. my dad plays FS and hes 51..   :P

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
That's why I said pretty much, my Dad's in his 60's and plays Half Life ;)

And yes Vyper, I do know what you mean, but there are ways and ways of starting a conversation like that. It wasn't the best way, and Davros has apologised, so as far as I'm concerned, it's forgotten.

Offline Whitelight

• Thing, man like
Err, i`m 52 and I still dabble in freespace, got a copy of TBP and fs2 on my harddrive. Guess I just tinker with it more than I play it..  :D
Simpicity of character is the natural resualt of profound thought