Author Topic: Game at 10pm GMT friday  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Shade

Game at 10pm GMT friday
I'll be hosting a game tonight (friday) for the purposes of testing out the updated FS2netD server. While that's the main purpose, I'm sure there will be some fun to be had as well as testing involves playing ;) I will start out running 3.6.9, but if the people who show up can run it, I intend to get in a game or two using 3.6.10 as well to make sure that daemon works too.

I'd like everyone who comes to run a debug build if possible, and to make a note of any errors you encounter.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Game at 10pm GMT friday
im dead on my feet but will try to be there for a few games , later....

just tried to log on in 3.6.10 ,and cant connect to server, is this just me or is there a problem?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 03:38:52 pm by andicirk »
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Shade

Giving up on this for now, left the game running for 25 minutes and noone showed. Not entirely unexpected though, I'm having a hard enough time keeping awake myself after having been to work so I can hardly expect others to do it either :p And besides, I've still been able to test the basics and so far everything appears to work.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Use the "upcoming events" option... ;)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Didn't see it on the FS2netD server list for 3.6.9 or 3.6.10.  Was ready to shoot some red things.  I'll check back in about half an hour.  It will be drinking time then and FS2 just isn't FS2 without BEER!!!!!!
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Shade

Sorry, I fell asleep about 2 minutes after deciding to give up. In my chair even, I must have been really tired :p Now my neck is sore...

I was looking for a game yesterday night too.. But I was a little bit early then (around 10pm gmt)