Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061686 times)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Re: Whatever happens in your life
Titan, is your dog ill because of something he ate? I've heard that feeding dogs pork can give them the squits.
Pork is fine for dogs, but onions, chocolate and grapes are a no-no.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Today's my second day working at Comex. I spent 9 hours yesterday smiling and handing out flyers. Another 9 today ... and tomorrow ... and on sunday ...
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline neo_hermes

• MmmmmmNode!
  • What the hell are you lookin at?
bet it hurts to smile....
Hell has no fury like an0n...
killing threads is...well, what i do best.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I reckon when I'm done with this job, the smile will be permanantly glued onto my face.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Oh, you're working at Comex? How crowded is it?
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Pork is fine for dogs, but onions, chocolate and grapes are a no-no.

Yeah, I had a feeling that the pork thing might be a myth. Chocolate is definitely not good.

Got paid today. A trip to the bank is in order methinks.

The office I work in is so empty right now, there's just 3 of us in a room that can seat about a dozen or more. Which is a good thing when it comes to the tea/coffee-making rounds.

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Sorry to hear that Colonel... Seems one can have too much experience, but yeah :confused: How does that work???

I bet it's something to do with picking up bad habits, or doing things differently or something!

The office I work in is so empty right now, there's just 3 of us in a room that can seat about a dozen or more. Which is a good thing when it comes to the tea/coffee-making rounds.

We're on a skeleton crew in our office this week too! More work for us!  :mad: :hopping:
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
It looks like my Progress Report will only come out on September 15. :blah:
My blog

MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Oh, you're working at Comex? How crowded is it?
It gets crowded the closer to closing time it is. Typical Singaporeans. I'm posted at the middle entrance of the 4th floor btw. Giving out flyers for Cannon printers.

Today I talked to the cute girl who gives out Epson flyers. The conversation actually started after I stood behind her for a while giving flyers in an opposite direction, and she went like, "Why you stand behind me? So weird sia you stand behind me. Like suddenly got shadow." Haven't gotten her number or name yet, but I'm hopeful.

We're on a skeleton crew in our office this week too! More work for us!  :mad: :hopping:

I'm told things should return to some form of normality this October. Still, I guess it (....supposedly) helps improve my multi-tasking abilities.

Off to scoff some Chinese take-away.... hmm maybe a char siu egg foo yung.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Its actually called Foo yong egg. I dunno why you would put char siew in Foo Yong Egg tho.

Leaving for work in a couple o' hours time. WIll bring a pack of sweets for my local flyer givers.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I'm going out to some showroom now.
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline eliex

Happy because fencing tournament results have just came back for the under 15's comp.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
im getting high
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I just came back home.
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Going back to bed after turning on the AC. Being sweaty and sticky for no good reason does not appeal to me.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Messing with fred2_open now.
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Leaving again for the cottage.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

i'm signed up to do every saturday in november, all day, in a proffesional animation workshop (Animation is kind of my equivelent of sports for jocks). it's got everything, flash, 3D, normal drawing... yeah...
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i overslept and completely missed work today
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN