Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061737 times)

Offline FlamingCobra

• An Experiment In Weaponised Annoyance
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It aint NEVER Over FOOL!!!!
Nuke, I was wondering, do you have any kind of injection mold capabilities? My N64 sticks are starting to wear out and I was wondering if you could produce higher quality replacements. I'd be willing to purchase them if you did. I'm sure other people would be interested as well.

Offline LordMelvin

• emacs ftw
  • VI OR DEATH! DOWN WITH EMACS!
FC: Just get yourself a reprap and do your own.
Error: ls.rnd.sig.txt not found

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Nuke, I was wondering, do you have any kind of injection mold capabilities? My N64 sticks are starting to wear out and I was wondering if you could produce higher quality replacements. I'd be willing to purchase them if you did. I'm sure other people would be interested as well.

no, not yet anyway. next year im thinking about getting a 40 watt laser cutter, as these can be had for less than $300 these days. but im also considering something like a reprap or a makerbot which can 3d print pretty much anything in hard plastic. of course i bet you could get replacement joystick modules off of ebay. i make use of replacement playstation, xbox, psp and whatever other joystick modules i can get, but they are sold primarily to people who are repairing their ****.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline sigtau

• unfortunate technical art assclown
Won't your scores come out a little too late if you just took it? Then again it completely depends on your when your registration deadline is...
Can you take CLEP to avoid some classes?

Probably, but that's assuming I have someone teach me how to derive equations properly before the end of the semester.
Who uses forum signatures anymore?

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
My brain is in multiple worlds right now.

Ancient Lore by Howard Mostrom will set it right! As I come to call it  the Realms of the Ancients theme.  :D
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
I PUK locked my phone while out on the lash Saturday night. Also i'm in a tiny bit of trouble as I was slightly late for sunday parade due to waking up out of my local area knowledgebase, next to a woman with whom i have intimate knowledge of but can't remember her name  :nervous:

By slightly, i mean four hours.

By tiny bit of trouble i mean i would rather be publicly flogged than than go through what's in store.

Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
just checked my tracking info, should get my rig-parts today.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
I PUK locked my phone while out on the lash Saturday night. Also i'm in a tiny bit of trouble as I was slightly late for sunday parade due to waking up out of my local area knowledgebase, next to a woman with whom i have intimate knowledge of but can't remember her name  :nervous:
By tiny bit of trouble i mean i would rather be publicly flogged than than go through what's in store.

Nice. Very nice

Different note, I don't mind being woken up by stuff. Phone, dog, whatever
So long as it isn't a bloody nose

Well, fortune would have it... two days in a row I end up getting out of bed because of a bloody nose

EDIT:
And now I'm back to dealing with this
"Display driver nvidia windows kernel mode driver version 280.26 stopped responding"
Before that, my monitor and games associated with it would display it's good 'ol 1920x1080. Then, randomly, the computer stopped reading the native resolution and displayed everything in 4:3. So I made a custom resolution, and all went back to normal. Minus of course, games displaying at 1920x1080 since the resolution didn't exist. So... using powerstrip, custom settings were made and that was fixed. Now, this windows kernel crap

Fix one, new problem. Fix that, another problem. Fix that... gah
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 03:16:52 pm by deathfun »
"No"

Offline Aardwolf

Graduation and portfolio show are this Wednesday!

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam

Worse then if you had stolen a Chieftain tank and tried to invade Paris with it while on weekend manoeuvres in France. Only to have topped at Euro Disney and been apprehended on Space Mountain?
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc

Worse then if you had stolen a Chieftain tank and tried to invade Paris with it while on weekend manoeuvres in France. Only to have topped at Euro Disney and been apprehended on Space Mountain?

That.

Sounds.

EPIC!!!!!!
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Headdie on Deviant Art

That.

Sounds.

EPIC!!!!!!

Dekker by the power of HLP your challenge has been set
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
If get exactly 100% on my Chem II final, I can fight my way up to a B.
I need to get a 72 on my Engineering Physics final to nab a B.
If I get a good grade on my Differential Equations final, I can get a C, and then pray the curve is kind to me.

Challenge accepted.

Offline FlamingCobra

• An Experiment In Weaponised Annoyance

no, not yet anyway. next year im thinking about getting a 40 watt laser cutter, as these can be had for less than $300 these days. but im also considering something like a reprap or a makerbot which can 3d print pretty much anything in hard plastic. of course i bet you could get replacement joystick modules off of ebay. i make use of replacement playstation, xbox, psp and whatever other joystick modules i can get, but they are sold primarily to people who are repairing their ****.

Replacement joysticks are sold by themselves for about six bucks. I know this. And I don't need the whole joystick. It's only like 3 parts that tend to wear out. And the worst part of it is, those replacement joysticks are supposedly gutted from real n64 controllers, which is a terrible thing to do.

I saw something on youtube about replacing an N64 joystick with a GameCube one. That sounds better because I like the gamecube's joystick better anyway. It just feels better. But the problem remains that I would have to remove one from an existing controller and I feel that I cannot do that. It's like... unethical to me.

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Steam
But the problem remains that I would have to remove one from an existing controller and I feel that I cannot do that. It's like... unethical to me.

Ah, don't worry. You'll get over it
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
I don't lurk, I creep like a pro better watch out.  :drevil:
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
new machine is up and running.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
I don't lurk, I creep like a pro better watch out.  :drevil:

Every time you post here like that you creep me out a little bit more.

Please stop.

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
I'll stop.

Hey, I'm working on a screenplay for my uncle who'll turn it into a Five minute movie. I barely got a paragraph, so far. Its like prequel to Codename: Exile Fleet.

I love the character Kyral, she is the one alien that you want to hug because she goes through so much. If you read it carefully you can find elements of Blue Planet. My homage to you guys.   ;)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
those mega-rockets that used to slow the **** out of my ksp seem to be less laggy on this new rig.

Nuke's Scripting SVN