Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061809 times)

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It's over <number goes here> (posts)

"I shall now proceed to pleasure myself with this fish"
Habeeb it...

Offline Luis Dias

I dunno guys. is it me, or is there something...fishy going on in that pic?   ;7

that sentence gave me diarrheia.

Talk about '****s and Giggles'

STAAAHP

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
I dunno guys. is it me, or is there something...fishy going on in that pic?   ;7

STAAAHP

:D
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
did hlp's collective iq drop a few hundred points while i was gone or something? stay off the drugs, thats my bag.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies

STAAAHP

IN THE NAAAAAAME OF LOVE
"No"

Offline LordMelvin

• emacs ftw
  • VI OR DEATH! DOWN WITH EMACS!
So the next time I go, I get 300 free balls, equipment, and lunch for £22.99 per person. It's not great, but considering entry, 300 balls and lunch costs around £34, I'm saving a whole £4.01!
Wait. That's not a very good deal at all.

_____

A) 4.01

B) 11.01

C) 1,000,000.95

D) Snuffleupagus

(Hint: The answer is NOT 'A')
Error: ls.rnd.sig.txt not found

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
That image is photoshoped. Nuke's rad emissions would have vaporized the fish.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
To provide a feeble defence for my poor math skills, I was in a great deal of pain and suffering from dehydration and sleep deprivation due to guts deciding that they liked it better on the outside.

but yeah, I done goofed. Hard.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
finally saw into darkness. it was ok, but felt like a rehash of old trek concepts+9/11+omg we couldnt think of new villains so we just used old ones. for the next trek i expect to see kirk vs locutus, with kahnborg, and throw some ****ing save the whales action in there too, **** it assimilate them too, ****ing whaleborg. they have fist ****ed the timeline up the ass enough already.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline deathfun

Had a great night at a new friend's birthday downtown at a club/pub
Met a few interesting people, and learned that my not dancing strategy is actually something that works to get girls to go to *you*

Except for one detail which made things less than exemplary

Here's a little backstory. Person who chose to have sex with me introduces me to her best friend. Encourages that I become friends with her best friend. So myself and best friend chat, I learn her birthday is coming up, so I get her a gift (she recently got into Big Brother so I am obtaining all the seasons for her to watch) and she invites me out to her party

All fine and dandy right? I'm making friends with people, being nice and ****

But no no, I'm not asking the girl who I'm having sex with for permission to do any of this
She wants me to ask for permission, in order for it to be okay that I come out on her best friend's birthday, of which her best friend is the one who invited me

She also wants me to ask permission to do nice things for people because it's weird that I talk to her best friend and am doing something nice for said person

So she pulls me aside, gives this long winded speech about how it is weird and stuff about boundaries (which were never mentioned earlier. Also, we're not a bf/gf thing as by her mention several times) and that I am to leave

I show up for her best friend, and then she makes it about her because it's her best friend, and not my friend
She also mentions that the two guys that were there (both I know and worked with) are also, not my friends

Still doesn't make sense to me. She's unhappy and now feels inclined to discontinue sexual interaction and I once again realize why I just hate interacting with humans

To top it off I'm about five minutes from going clocktower on some annoying ****ing person who is building a driveway at 8am with a Bobcat constantly backing up and going BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEP

Hour of sleep. Totally healthy
"No"

Hypothesis: Not-GF is scared of both gaining and losing commitments. I used to be that way too.

Offline Lorric

To provide a feeble defence for my poor math skills, I was in a great deal of pain and suffering from dehydration and sleep deprivation due to guts deciding that they liked it better on the outside.

Sounds like someone partied too hard. :)

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Maybe you should confront her? It seems to me that she is too afraid to lose you, and that she's clingy. This is a bad combo. And if you don't talk to her about it, it might get worse.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc

Sounds like someone partied too hard. :)

I wish!

It was some iffy chicken from London's most classy fast food chain:

(that's the actual shop, too)

The Force shall free me.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Had a great night at a new friend's birthday downtown at a club/pub
Met a few interesting people, and learned that my not dancing strategy is actually something that works to get girls to go to *you*

Except for one detail which made things less than exemplary

Here's a little backstory. Person who chose to have sex with me introduces me to her best friend. Encourages that I become friends with her best friend. So myself and best friend chat, I learn her birthday is coming up, so I get her a gift (she recently got into Big Brother so I am obtaining all the seasons for her to watch) and she invites me out to her party

All fine and dandy right? I'm making friends with people, being nice and ****

But no no, I'm not asking the girl who I'm having sex with for permission to do any of this
She wants me to ask for permission, in order for it to be okay that I come out on her best friend's birthday, of which her best friend is the one who invited me

She also wants me to ask permission to do nice things for people because it's weird that I talk to her best friend and am doing something nice for said person

So she pulls me aside, gives this long winded speech about how it is weird and stuff about boundaries (which were never mentioned earlier. Also, we're not a bf/gf thing as by her mention several times) and that I am to leave

I show up for her best friend, and then she makes it about her because it's her best friend, and not my friend
She also mentions that the two guys that were there (both I know and worked with) are also, not my friends

Still doesn't make sense to me. She's unhappy and now feels inclined to discontinue sexual interaction and I once again realize why I just hate interacting with humans

To top it off I'm about five minutes from going clocktower on some annoying ****ing person who is building a driveway at 8am with a Bobcat constantly backing up and going BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEP

Hour of sleep. Totally healthy

itsatrap.jpg

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
So myself and best friend chat, I learn her birthday is coming up, so I get her a gift (she recently got into Big Brother so I am obtaining all the seasons for her to watch) and she invites me out to her party

Admittedly, this sounds strange.  How long have you known this person?  My good friends and I - who have known each other for nearly twenty years - still don't buy each other birthday gifts.  And I certainly don't buy my wife's friends birthday gifts.

I can see how this might come across as a little odd to your FWB.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Lorric

It is strange to buy your best friend a birthday gift?!

Scratch that, it's not his best friend, it's his FWB's best friend.

Offline deathfun

still don't buy each other birthday gifts.

I didn't say buy it
*cough* Forum policy *cough*

It's no charge, makes someone's day and spawned naturally from a conversation where she was looking to watch all the seasons but no good sources for it were available. To me, this just seems like something nice to do

But yeah, that could seem odd without proper context. What shouldn't seem odd is having conversations with her best friend (which was on ground for having to basically ask permission. She even blatantly said it's odd you're talking with my best friend despite the aforementioned "Yeah, be friends with her")

EDIT: Situation resolved. We chatted over the phone and sorted out the debacle.
She also really doesn't want me messaging her friends despite having been properly introduced

Whatever. Not my problem. I'll finish what I started (with the big brother thing), and go back to being who I am. A hermit who avoids human contact because I have a knack for ****ing things up. The less I do with my life, less I can **** up or so my logic will go
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 06:02:35 pm by deathfun »
"No"

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Just saw Oblivion tonight. 1000x better story than Elysium.

If I had to bet last year ago between those two I'd soooo lose it.

I've been meaning to rent that.

It's not a "big deal of a movie", it has its own pitfalls (m83 y oh y did you resort to copy Zimmer??!? and the twist was sooo utterly in your face since the beggining of the movie...). It's like a cool simple vignette story. But oh I sooo much prefer it to Elysium it's not funny.

Just watched it myself.  Yeah, pretty decent sci-fi flick.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
oblivion wasnt bad, better than i expected it to be.

Nuke's Scripting SVN