Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061683 times)

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It's over <number goes here> (posts)
Installing GTAV on the PS3.....

And craving a curry.

Add meh

PSN: deathfun

"No"

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
going to woods. last shot at buckmeat. be back in a weekish.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Ummmm take a tent--........ He's gone :/
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Kopachris

• send penguins
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Let's all laugh at the idiot who accidentally bought a 32-bit Windows 8.1 OEM disk and can't return it because he already opened it.   :banghead:
----
My Bandcamp | Discord: Kopachris#0001 | My GitHub

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
This new office chair I got is so comfortable, I'm falling asleep in it

Course, that could just be the fact I've been using a POS for the past few years
"No"

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
i wish ours were.  but being in the government, we have instead those stupidly expensive (even to normal people, god knows what the government pays for them) "ergonomic" mesh chairs that are marginally more comfortable that a straight back wood chair.  and no headrests.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
I'm on an ancient wooden chair with no armrests that is hell on my ass, because my previous cheapo chair broke in two.  This thing's starting to make alarming creaking noises as well.  I didn't think I was that fat...

Let's all laugh at the idiot who accidentally bought a 32-bit Windows 8.1 OEM disk and can't return it because he already opened it.   :banghead:

That's not funny...

Anyway! I am quite sure that you can use the serial key for a 64 bit version of Win8.1 as well, and you can download the disks from the MS website.

Happy Armistice Day.
 :(
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline Kopachris

• send penguins
    • Steam
    • Twitter

That's not funny...

Anyway! I am quite sure that you can use the serial key for a 64 bit version of Win8.1 as well, and you can download the disks from the MS website.

Couldn't find anything on the MS website.  I found the official downloader, but it only accepts retail keys.  I ended up finding a legitimate disk image from a less-than-legitimate source (TPB).  SHA-1 hash confirms the .iso is the official 64-bit RTM.  OEM product key should theoretically work with that.

Anyway, my computer parts are here!  Installed cpu+cooler and ram and connected power supply do make sure nothing's DOA.  Motherboard boots to BIOS just fine, or boots to Arch installer on USB even better.  Taking a break for some food right now, then I'll put it all in the case.    :cool:
----

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
Just played the Hanako arc in Katawa Shoujo after a boring day at work to make sure I still had possession of what little of my soul remains.

ohgodmakethetearsstop :(
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Kopachris

• send penguins
    • Steam
    • Twitter

That's not funny...

Couldn't find anything on the MS website.  I found the official downloader, but it only accepts retail keys.  I ended up finding a legitimate disk image from a less-than-legitimate source (TPB).  SHA-1 hash confirms the .iso is the official 64-bit RTM.  OEM product key should theoretically work with that.

Anyway, my computer parts are here!  Installed cpu+cooler and ram and connected power supply do make sure nothing's DOA.  Motherboard boots to BIOS just fine, or boots to Arch installer on USB even better.  Taking a break for some food right now, then I'll put it all in the case.    :cool:

Done.  Wrote the .iso to a microSD card and installed.  Working great so far.  I'll repartition and install Linux and OS X later.

EDIT: I have portals in my computer now.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 02:52:29 am by Kopachris »
----

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
old couple in line trying to use their $1 off coupon, not understanding all sodas aren't the same brand.  old lady cashier trying to ring them up, apparently not understanding the coupon or even her register at all.  manager trying to explain to all 3 of them.   :banghead:
I like to stare at the sun.

Just played the Hanako arc in Katawa Shoujo after a boring day at work to make sure I still had possession of what little of my soul remains.

You are a good person.

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
Kopachris:

How much energy does that PC drain? Is it giving enough heat to make your room warm?
How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc

You are a good person.

I want to get 100% completion, but...I just can't bring myself to make her cry (more than usual).
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Kopachris

• send penguins
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Kopachris:

How much energy does that PC drain? Is it giving enough heat to make your room warm?

No, but it might when I actually put it to use (still waiting on a real video card, using integrated for now).
----

Offline Lorric

You are a good person.

I want to get 100% completion, but...I just can't bring myself to make her cry (more than usual).
What is this?

Please, please never play that game.  Your complete inability to comprehend viewpoints other than your own makes you completely unsuited to play something as emotional and empathic as that is.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]