Author Topic: Redid the Awardable Medals article  (Read 2509 times)

Redid the Awardable Medals article
The old one simply had a list with the names of the decorations of both FreeSpace games. I improved the whole page by adding pictures of the medals themselves and the requirements to earn them. As most need specific missions to be successfully completed, I've wiki-linked them to their articles in the walkthroughs. All in (invisible) table format.

I had added the promotion point requirements to the Ranks in FreeSpace article, but I could also add pictures of the rank badges if necessary. What do you guys think?

PS: I forgot to mention: got all the info from Stealth's FreeSpace information page.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 09:38:44 am by Shadow86 »

Re: Redid the Awardable Medals article
Ah, I have been waiting a long time for that. Couldn't find the info myself :D

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Wow. Excellent work!

Offline Shade

Nice. Good job.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Excellent work Germàn! :D
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
you may want to make a table instead of a list because the scores vary between FS1 and FS2.
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord