Author Topic: Head Ani Project begins anew! (as unofficial content, no doubt)  (Read 3655 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Head Ani Project begins anew! (as unofficial content, no doubt)
Yeah, yeah
I will begin what I've already started one and half year back or so:
I'll (once again) try to create new comm-anis to be used in-game -- I'll try to make one of Capt. Jankowski (from "In the Beginning") first

Don't try to push into something (that's why this is internal) - I'll do but I got no idea how long it will take... and if the results are suitable...

As before I'll use screencaptures from the the DVDs -- if there is any legal problem just tell me and I'll stop working at once...

"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Re: Head Ani Project begins anew! (as unofficial content, no doubt)
Of course it's illegal  ;)    But that's the case with all sounds, images, music, ...  used in TBP.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline Daeron

• The guy playing with a mouse
Reading this again, I was wondering...  :bump:

Say if one had access to all the episodes, any need for others in going through all the epi's to see if there might be some good sources for ANI's? I love watching them all anyway.  :D
Yarrrr! there be ony two ranks of leader amongst us pirates! Captain and if your really notorious then it’s Cap’n!

Offline Revan

• Sith Master
Two new EA-Anis.

[attachment stolen by Slimey Goober]

Offline 0rph3u5

Two new EA-Anis.

the quality in ANIView is a bit low but I think they should go...
I'll do an ingame test at the weekend or so...

Revan, do I have your permission to put them into the "Xmas Presents for TBP Freders"-package?
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline Vidmaster

now you gave it away you moron  :lol:

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline 0rph3u5

that's my personal package - not the team's; I didn't know you had something in the making

==================

Offline Revan

• Sith Master
the quality in ANIView is a bit low but I think they should go...
I'll do an ingame test at the weekend or so...
I know. Ingame these Anis are looking better.

Revan, do I have your permission to put them into the "Xmas Presents for TBP Freders"-package?
Yes.

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll

that's my personal package - not the team's; I didn't know you had something in the making

There might be even some more christmas presents ....  ;)

(ok, probably after christmas, since I need the freetime over the holidays to finish it first)
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Vidmaster

Orph, you got something wrong. I don't have an ani project. I was refering to your christmas surprise  ;)

Offline 0rph3u5

Orph, you got something wrong. I don't have an ani project. I was refering to your christmas surprise  ;)

The suprise isn't that I'll be launching something... the suprise will be what I'll be launching for Xmas ;)

==================