Author Topic: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Demo  (Read 6251 times)

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Demo
RTS games also kinda belong on PC, at least for now. While Universe at War had an excellent RTS control scheme for console, it also had a small variety of units. Its difficult for RTSes to be played on consoles, at least at this point in time, simply due to their lack of a quick pointing device. Although my eye is on End War to see how their voice command scheme plays out.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Tiberian Wars handled it quite well :p
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
I suppose one of the reasons I prefer concept of the Wii over other consoles is the fact that, whilst a gamepad is no match for a mouse, the Wii controller at least gives that kind of level of 'freedom' in your motion.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
I suppose one of the reasons I prefer concept of the Wii over other consoles is the fact that, whilst a gamepad is no match for a mouse, the Wii controller at least gives that kind of level of 'freedom' in your motion.
Yea. If the Wii's hardware was more powerful, it might be a legit 3rd gen RTS contender.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Exactly like Rockstar did with GTA4 you mean?

yeah, GTA4 is on every system sure  :rolleyes:     

There is a huge difference between:
GTA4: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
SW-FU: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS, second-generation N-Gage, iPhone, mobile phone, and PlayStation 2  :blah:
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
It's also listed for other consoles, and the PC, that's the entire point. Just because LucasArts don't have an identical release method doesn't mean that it is not only common, it's almost expected for PC Releases to appear some time after a console release.

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
you wanna bet :lol: ?

hey, this looks actually a LOT better:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39380.html
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
you wanna bet  ?

:rolleyes:

I don't need to bet, it's historically true, regardless of whether the Force Unleashed comes out for PC or not. If it doesn't, then it doesn't, that will not change the fact that PC versions come out after the console releases of console games. Makes sense really.

LucasArts may not release the game for PC, though I do suspect they will buckle to pressure in the end, since they have a 360 version, the conversion isn't nearly as difficult as from some other platforms, and I've never known LucasArts turn their nose up at a profit opportunity, but it's always a possibility, but that wasn't what I was saying.