Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT: End War  (Read 24254 times)

I won't release the cutscene quality model to the public, it'll go staright into my portfolio and even if it's going to be released, it have to be come with a very high price. However the game quality will be contributed to the HLP, probably and hopefully as the FSU content.

Offline starlord

Excellent news: a hypophesis regarding the last fight between us and the shivans. That's something I've been long aching for!

END WAR

Image created by Councilor

"Another 32 years have passed since the Shivans vanished once more, but the scar left by the Second Shivan Incursion still haunts us during the night. It looks at both Terrans and Vasudans from afar, a grim reminder of the power of the Great Destroyers.

The horrors of the Second Shivan Incursion, however, has done us more good than bad, it seems, for we have found a way home. But that wasn't all. With the death of Capella, so fell the evil from within us.

Now with the bonds between our species growing stronger with each passing moment, and the reunion with our long lost ancestral home, Sol, we can finally begin dreaming of a better future. We will do so no matter the cost, because now, we will fight for the last time to ensure the eternal existence of our species. We will begin the last struggle for survival. We will start our final fight.

The End War will begin soon."

O.o Now that's one announcement...

Offline starlord

Sorry for the late reply, but might this MOD feature inferno super ships? Say super juggernauts or even the gargant hive?

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Inferno stuff is overkill. End War's ships and weapons are balanced, heavy upgrades of FS2 ones, and used with tactics. Inferno and End War are too different to compare. Gargant wouldn't appear here even if Inferno's team begged for that. Or at least, it wouldn't appear as immortal as in Inferno.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Can I talk about the [classified] which is similar-ish?
Anyhow, the Gargant's not released IIRC so that's impossible.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline eliex

END WAR

Image created by Councilor

Now that's something I'd never though I would see  ;7

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Permission granted, Adm. Droid803.

P.S. Cannot sleep.

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Using already made content, with editing them to be different, better or unique. I got around 50% of the mod pack complete.

Offline Nuclear1

Too bad a project of such magnitude might take years to complete like INF and BWO. If not, then how can this go faster than the others?
As long as all the mods are ready, I don't see that being an issue.

...with the exception of feature creeping.  Just don't do that.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
I already am feature creeping. That's exactly why it's been at 50% since the announcement.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
That's cause the mods aren't done yet...right?
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
The Vasudan fleet isn't in. Terran is incomplete. Sol is missing 2 ships, Shivan ships need map tweaks. Then come the interface and all the other stuff. 50% left anyway, till FREDding.

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Riiight. Don't complaint if you don't offer help.

And ASW is in priority right now anyway.

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Ancient-Shivan War : www.sectorgame.com/ASW

Offline starlord

Well actually I always got disappointed at the gargant being so... Unstoppable. Perhaps this'll change one day though.

And what's this classified ship then? :p

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Well, for starters, it's classified. Then, it's Shivan. That's all you're gonna hear for now.

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
And... you're absolutely WRONG. Next?

Offline starlord

Bah, if they created a new ship or class we'll be miles to guessing what it is. I trust this ship is not any of the superships in inferno (or the dante, for that matter)?
Let's not spoil our fun.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Found this on councilors page.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.