Author Topic: Seriously...!  (Read 45850 times)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Setekh
There you go, title adjusted. :D

LOL!!! :lol:

Originally posted by NegspectahDek
do you see the size of those casings? jesus, i'd hate tobe on the recieving end of that.  I'm guessing you can't fire that from the hip

Not from the hip, nor from any other organically based place. :D It's mounted on the M-113 APC, or on a tripod as you see in the pics.

Those bullets are explosive-tipped - nasty bit of work. They can rip apart a concrete wall without too much trouble. :D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2002, 11:35:34 am by 214 »
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
I like the Vulcan varient of the M113. Their gun is nasty to Aircraft.
Got Ether?

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Zeronet
I like the Vulcan varient of the M113. Their gun is nasty to Aircraft.

Yeah, I saw a group of those too - they can really rip apart a building. :p :D Didn't get any pics of them, though...
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Mmm... How much for one? I wanna get a drop on that 1st grader out here with the M-16...:D

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by sandwich
LOL!!! :lol:

I so wanna add an avatar to that... :D
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
damn i dont have any pics of me with my assult rifle =( lesson for you there if you ever get issued a assult rifle get the camera out to prove it lol
ARGHHH

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
I Like Big Weapons! - Lo Wang
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

I so wanna add an avatar to that... :D

Hmmm.... I don't have any FS-related sites that are all that actively updated, so the only work-around I can think of is to give all those with render galleries avatars. Yeah, that's it! :p :D

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Originally posted by Stryke 9
Mmm... How much for one? I wanna get a drop on that 1st grader out here with the M-16...:D

bah M-16, SA-80A2 is what you need or a G36.
Got Ether?

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
well, I don't need anything like that, but I need bucks actually :p
SCREW CANON!

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Originally posted by venom2506
well, I don't need anything like that, but I need bucks actually :p

Dont France use those dodgy Euro's?

1600 posts :D
Got Ether?

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by sandwich
Hmmm.... I don't have any FS-related sites that are all that actively updated, so the only work-around I can think of is to give all those with render galleries avatars. Yeah, that's it! :p :D

Oh no... not more avatars... ;)

Though it might actually be useful... :)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

Oh no... not more avatars... ;)

Though it might actually be useful... :)

Yes, more avatars!! Muhahahaha! :p

But this time, since they would be for people who have shown an artistic ability, they can make their own. :D

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
Anybody wanna buy this?  $6000.  FFL permit required for US residents.

It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline Crazy_Ivan80

• Node Warrior
Originally posted by Zeronet

Dont France use those dodgy Euro's?

1600 posts :D

dodgy? At least we don't have to pay the banks if we want to go to one of the Euro-countries. :p

1600 posts? You must be from Nodewars :D
It came from outer space! What? Dunno, but it's going back on the next flight!
Proud member of Hard Light Productions. The last, best hope for Freespace...
:ha:

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
Originally posted by CODEDOG ND
The Canadians are helping the United States with the war on terrorism. They
pledged two of their biggest battle ships, 600 ground troops, and six fighter
jets.
After the exchange rate, we ended up with one canoe, two Mounties, and a
flying squirrel.  

You're lucky you're not within arms reach....:mad2:

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
*turnsky procures his trusty fire extinguisher*
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by CODEDOG ND
Anybody wanna buy this?  $6000.  FFL permit required for US residents.

Yup, that's my baby - the .50 Cal. Browning. :)

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
her, my baby is a... bah, a middleage crossbow.
But still it can shot through a wall, nah!
SCREW CANON!

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
My baby is my car....
It can go through walls too, though I would rather not put it through one....
Vroom..
« Last Edit: March 23, 2002, 11:07:57 pm by 322 »