Author Topic: Seriously...!  (Read 45852 times)

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
My baby is this beast. That ones a Longbow but by the time i get to fly one of these it'll be a WAH-64. Capable of mounting  AIM-9 sidewinders as well as the usual Hellfire II's

Got Ether?

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
bah, in the old Gunship2000, they could already lol
SCREW CANON!

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
you guys already know what my baby is.
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Carl's is the best. :D

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by venom2506
bah, in the old Gunship2000, they could already lol

!!!

GS2000! Another old game we both know :D *flies around in a Blackhawk and shoots 300 rockets at an infantry tent*
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
my baby sleeps below... ;)

at least I wish she would be real :p

----------------------

[email protected], Enemies United, Robotech MOD
Habeeb it...

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
Originally posted by Thorn
My baby is my car....
It can go through walls too, though I would rather not put it through one....
Vroom..

Holy cow. I..... I... I.... can't think of anything to say right now, but you all know what i'm thinking.
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
Originally posted by Stunaep

Holy cow. I..... I... I.... can't think of anything to say right now, but you all know what i'm thinking.

Thats not mine, it just looks like mine. Mine is older, bigger wheels, and a darker blue.
My g/f wanted me to paint it white, but white+porsche=fail.

Offline Nico

• Venom
Originally posted by Stunaep

yes:
"you know what they say about people who have big cars?" :lol:

Setekh: GS2000 is the first game I bouhgt ( well, I had many other games before, but... gmrmrmbll  )
heyheyhey, did you try the comanche? the damn thing turned too fast, couldn't pilot it :p
for the ones in the back, yes, you, the one who laughts at me: try the gameon a old 286 which provided an exact FPS of 2, and using only the keyboard :p I ended up colonel :D ( in fact it was easy, the ground was always flat, so I flew at about 1 meter from the ground, and missiles never hit me, I destroyed an objective, went to the FARP point to resupply, destroyed the other objective and went back to the base)
ah, those were the days :node: (thinking about it, i'm really surprised this game was so rich, it had boats, carriers, trains, fighters ( in the last missions of a campaign, the damn things were a pain). I loved GS2000 :)
SCREW CANON!

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...

yes:
"you know what they say about people who have big cars?" :lol:

No.. What do they say? :wtf:

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Setekh: GS2000 is the first game I bouhgt ( well, I had many other games before, but... gmrmrmbll  )
heyheyhey, did you try the comanche? the damn thing turned too fast, couldn't pilot it :p
for the ones in the back, yes, you, the one who laughts at me: try the gameon a old 286 which provided an exact FPS of 2, and using only the keyboard :p I ended up colonel :D ( in fact it was easy, the ground was always flat, so I flew at about 1 meter from the ground, and missiles never hit me, I destroyed an objective, went to the FARP point to resupply, destroyed the other objective and went back to the base)
ah, those were the days :node: (thinking about it, i'm really surprised this game was so rich, it had boats, carriers, trains, fighters ( in the last missions of a campaign, the damn things were a pain). I loved GS2000 :)

GS2000 rocked :D I did try the Comanche... didn't find it very good. It didn't have a high enough payload and it carried this crappy variant of the Hellfire, the Hellstreak (IIRC)... I fired 4 Hellstreaks at a tank and nothing happened! :lol:

GS2000, TFX, and Bubble Bobble. Give me those three and I can stay locked in a room for days. :D

Offline Nico

• Venom
I think there was two variants of the comanche, one with just the inside weapon bay, and one with additional wings, but yeah, it never made me leave my trusty longbow :D
TFX, never played it tho :( (played EF2000, kindda logical after GS2000 :D)
SCREW CANON!

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Porsche... cool. The only thing I don't like on them is that they look like stretched out beetles - other than that, they're cool. ;)

And all this "my baby" stuff is giving me the creeps... :p
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
I think there was two variants of the comanche, one with just the inside weapon bay, and one with additional wings, but yeah, it never made me leave my trusty longbow :D
TFX, never played it tho :( (played EF2000, kindda logical after GS2000 :D)

EF2000 rocks :D I only ever got to play it for like a week, 'cos I was only borrowing it off a friend, and so I never got to finish it. :( Don't worry about TFX, it's really not that good a game, but the soundtrack did rock and I had lots of good memories with it. :nod:

Offline Razor

Hm!! Could use some of those guns on VBB! ;7

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Razor
Hm!! Could use some of those guns on VBB! ;7

The VBB could use some fusion-induced cleansing... :p
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
VBB needs some BFRedding...

Man, this is so not the 100k post... ;)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Setekh
VBB needs some BFRedding...

Man, this is so not the 100k post... ;)

< lame attempt to get back on-topic > The VBB needs some Serious Death Star'ing! :D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2002, 05:25:28 am by 214 »
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Nico

• Venom
what, you want to throw a death star at it? that sure would hurt, but... heu... hmm?
SCREW CANON!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
what, you want to throw a death star at it? that sure would hurt, but... heu... hmm?

:rolleyes: :lol:!
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill