Author Topic: Seriously...!  (Read 45849 times)

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Setekh
Man, this is so not the 100k post... ;)

Hm, it's NOT the 100th post or you don't WANT it to be the 100th post? :D
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Styxx

Hm, it's NOT the 100th post or you don't WANT it to be the 100th post? :D

Good question. :)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Actually, it was the 100kth post; but in terms of postcount, it wasn't post#100k. ;)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
I know, I know, I was just joking. Give me 5 minutes of access to the database and I'll find your real 100kth post. :nod:

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
We've actually been getting some database problems recently. We'll upgrade to 2.2.4 and hope that'll fix things - if not, we'll call in Kier. :)

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Okay. If you need any help, just ask. :nod:

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Should be cool. :) All we've had so far is a couple of wonky threads and we can't check the post-rate (has been very inconvenient the last few days, but luckily it's not causing any real problems)... we've had lots worse, like being hacked. :rolleyes:

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Or that time when the maximum connections limit was reached and the forums were out for a whole day... :p

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Setekh
...and we can't check the post-rate...

Wazzat?
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
posts/day, posts/day/member, etc...

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Hmm, im finally in the top ten posters in 9th place :D.
Got Ether?

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Zeronet
Hmm, im finally in the top ten posters in 9th place :D.

*tries to catch up*

*fails*

*mumble* darned army...

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by sandwich
*tries to catch up*

*fails*

*mumble* darned army...

Aha. Your postcount is way higher than mine, and I was one of the first to register around here... :p

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Styxx

Aha. Your postcount is way higher than mine, and I was one of the first to register around here... :p

Hey, our postcounts aren't all that far apart... :)

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
Spammers... :rolleyes:

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator

Look who's talking... :p:D

Anyway, I will hopefully get into that top 10 page eventually, because my rate of posting is higher. :D (although I joined in August I didn't post anything until November)

The only people I know I will never pass are Setekh and Styxx; these guys are just mad posters... :D

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
I was like 24th or some **** last I checked.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Hmmm. Time for some cheating methinks.

EDIT: BASTARDS! It takes off posts when you delete them now, so you can't just keep posting and deleting to get your count up.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
I just pretend to have something useful to say....wait til I start on the 10 commandments for HLP :D

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by CP5670
Look who's talking... :p:D

Anyway, I will hopefully get into that top 10 page eventually, because my rate of posting is higher. :D (although I joined in August I didn't post anything until November)

The only people I know I will never pass are Setekh and Styxx; these guys are just mad posters... :D

Did you check my post count? It's definately low for HLP standards...