Author Topic: Youre personality  (Read 10084 times)

Offline Hellstryker

• waffles
I tend to laugh when people get hurt. Including myself.

Do you think my psychologist is working?  :drevil:

I think your parents should stop ****ing with your brain and forcing you on meds is what I think.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
People say I have a tendency to jump into a leadership position in situations, so I guess it works.

Well, you DO own freespacemods.net, right? And that place more or less stores everything related to FS2.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
E - 60%
S - 68.75%
T - 81.82%
J  - 67.65%
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

I tend to laugh when people get hurt. Including myself.

Do you think my psychologist is working?  :drevil:

I think your parents should stop ****ing with your brain and forcing you on meds is what I think.

I think they should stop sending me to public school. And then taking history. And then getting extremely bored and thinking about life's issues.

I know why you're here.
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Introverted (I) 56.76% Extroverted (E) 43.24%
Sensing (S) 57.14% Intuitive (N) 42.86%
Thinking (T) 63.64% Feeling (F) 36.36%
Judging (J) 59.46% Perceiving (P) 40.54%

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.
ISTJ

Seems fairly accurate to me, but the last 2 paragraphs in the detailed description are scary  :shaking:

"Under stress, ISTJs may fall into "catastrophe mode", where they see nothing but all of the possibilities of what could go wrong. They will berate themselves for things which they should have done differently, or duties which they failed to perform. They will lose their ability to see things calmly and reasonably, and will depress themselves with their visions of doom.

In general, the ISTJ has a tremendous amount of potential. Capable, logical, reasonable, and effective individuals with a deeply driven desire to promote security and peaceful living, the ISTJ has what it takes to be highly effective at achieving their chosen goals - whatever they may be. "

I seem to be in catastrophe mode far too often, and those visions of doom are making me doubt life, especially considering I get my mainly with the support of online friends, real life ones being non-existent.  >.<

I often find that the internet is a mask you can hide behind, no one knows who you really are so they can't judge you. In here, I crack jokes and get mischievous sometimes, I enjoy my time online; but in real life you can't get a word out of me, and I'm fairly depressing to be around :|
So that contradicts the potential I could have according to the last paragraph, and that annoys me.

That causes me to think of this:

Well, this is some of what I listen to when I'm feeling depressed:

Everything burns
Risuko's tears (excellent representation of someone crying - almost sort of pleading in dispear).
The rain never stops
Tail note

then I listen to some uplifting song (or like you have succeeded, i.e. happy ending) like Jamie Walters - Hold on or Weezer - Jamie - Catastrophic Shutdown - they will never understand  :( :( :( :warp:

I have contemplated (thought about) suicide plenty of times and how it is absolutely stupid - it achieves nothing. I would rather run away to the forests and live in a world with no "technology", kind of like a lone (intelligent) stone age human and never see another human ever again than suicide.
Juvenescence and multifariousness is eternal.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
Yeah, i can really beat myself up sometimes. I just try not to think about it and be as stress free as possible. Which has lead me to be one hell of a careless person. Then again, getting rid of stress is not easy. Stress may cause me to doubt myself and the other stuff you posted. Stress is a little hard for me to shake.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
ISTP
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline maje

ISFP and ISFJ

Combination of the "Artist" and "Conservator".

Artist - Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

Conservator - Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
Deuternomy 22:11 explained:

Well there are many different speculations going on about this law about not mixing fibers and at least one explanation claims that it was a symbolic gesture designed to keep a pure sense of culture, people, and religion.  Seperation of crop  in the vinyard, mentioned in Dt. 22:9 and 22:10 seem to reaffirm this idea, though there may be other reasons as well.

And now, an excerpt from the Prayer of Mordecai, the Book of Esther Chapter C (New American Bible Official Catholic version).

Est C:5  You know all things.  You know, O Lord, that it was not out of insolence or pride or desire for fame that I acted thus in not bowing down to the proud Haman.  6  Gladly would I have kissed the soles of his feet for the salvation of Israel.  7  But I acted as I did so as not to place the honor of man above that of God.  I will not bow down to anyone but you, my Lord.  It is not out of pride that I am acting thus.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
Well, this is some of what I listen to when I'm feeling depressed:

Everything burns
Risuko's tears (excellent representation of someone crying - almost sort of pleading in dispear).
The rain never stops
Tail note

then I listen to some uplifting song (or like you have succeeded, i.e. happy ending) like Jamie Walters - Hold on or Weezer - Jamie - Catastrophic Shutdown - they will never understand  :( :( :( :warp:

I have contemplated (thought about) suicide plenty of times and how it is absolutely stupid - it achieves nothing. I would rather run away to the forests and live in a world with no "technology", kind of like a lone (intelligent) stone age human and never see another human ever again than suicide.

Then again i think you're example is grossly overstated and incorrect for istj.

SMBFD

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.
Have you realised that he disappeared after making those "catastrophic shutdown" posts? I think he must have been feeling really depressed to do that.

By the way, I am not example...

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
You are not example? Idk what you mean by that. You said istj reminds you of something, and then you quoted exacalibur. I could only assume.

Shutdown posts? Are you talking about someone else there or what?

Your post sort of left me bewildered :confused:

SMBFD

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
He meant this...

... and probably meant it in jest.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.
You are not example? Idk what you mean by that. You said istj reminds you of something, and then you quoted exacalibur. I could only assume.

Shutdown posts? Are you talking about someone else there or what?

Your post sort of left me bewildered :confused:

Sorry, but that's just funny...  :p ;)
He made another thread in which he used the words "catastrophic shutdown", and hasn't made another post since; at least, as far as I know.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
He meant this...

... and probably meant it in jest.
I wasn't around to see Excaliburs fateful day. I meant to say your and not you're.

SMBFD

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.

I wasn't around to see Excaliburs fateful day. I meant to say your and not you're.

I meant it in jest (the "you're" business) - no need to explain, I already knew what you meant. As for "exacalibur", well...

By the way, have you seen his signature and custom title?? <--- (double because I don't know whether that little text space that says "Amigo ad infinitum" on mine is called a custom title). Either that's suicidal (unlikely, read my quote above) or else he changed entirely...

Does anyone think it's easy to change their personality? I mean actually change, not just know which options to select in the test.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Personality factors are about 60% genetically determined.

The text you're referring to is 'personal text', which goes beneath your postcouunt. A custom title goes above.