Author Topic: NuA-Wing  (Read 20536 times)

Oh good lord, brand!! She's freak'n gorgeous!! :jaw: Major props to you! :yes: :yes:

Well actually, in doing the Y-Wing I based the weathering on several different models, all with different dirt on them, so the actual pattern isn't exact to any single one, but rather simply referred to the bits that I liked from each.  The A-Wing is much different, though, in that I believe there was only one A-Wing model made (or at least all models were near exact copies of eachother,) and so the pattern will be much more recognizable.  The Y-Wing models contradict themselves so much that it's anybody's guess which Y-Wing is what.
Yeah, but one could say they're variants or repaired/modified versions as a logical "in-universe" explanation. lol I wish LFL would give a canonical break down of 'em. :p That would be quite intriguing. I want a canonical visualization of what the two-seater S3 model is suppose to look like. Especially an "off-the-assembly-line" version. :D

Spanking A-wing, brand. Absolutely awesome!
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Offline Skullar

:no:

Of course it looks awesome. But lets be honest : The pre-pre-pre-pre-predecessor already looked awesone. When flying around, other fightercrafts will measure 200-300 pixels at most, moving around fast. The work on even more detail will hardly be noticable ingame, and making good stuff even more better keeps you from getting other stuff and craft release ready.

So stop cheering at him when the quality reached a certain level, tell him to go on, or you will NEVER play Fate of Galaxy ;)

Btw. VERY nice Awing ! I trust the same level of detail will be on stardestroyers and capital ships as well

Yeah, I know. lol I was just so stunned. hehe Must. Play. Now!

KEEP GOING BRAND!!!
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Brand hasn't just been making things prettier, they've also been getting much more efficient.  Fewer polies, etc.  So it's not all wasted.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline stuart133

• Check for Fail
Just had a look through all the model threads, Brand is a machine with these things. They are all incredible.

Organiser of HLP 10. (Well at least so I am told)

Stuart you're running this one now ain't ya? So get choosing. :p