Author Topic: WITTY THREAD TITLE ABOUT CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC/SUMMARY OF NEWS ARTICLE  (Read 174376 times)

Offline Nuclear1

WITTY THREAD TITLE ABOUT CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC/SUMMARY OF NEWS ARTICLE
LINK TO TIMELY, IMPORTANT NEWS ARTICLE RELATED TO US POLITICS/WORLD AFFAIRS/HYPNOCAT

SUMMARY OF QUOTED ARTICLE FOR THE LAZY WHO DON'T WANT TO CLICK ON THE LINK

2ND PARAGRAPH OF SUMMARY

OPTIONAL 3RD PARAGRAPH OFTEN WITH BOLD FACE TYPE TO FOCUS ON A POINT

WITTY, POIGNANT STATEMENT SARCASTICALLY RELATING TO ARTICLE/BEG FOR DISCUSSION ABOUT TOPIC
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Re: WITTY THREAD TITLE ABOUT CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC/SUMMARY OF NEWS ARTICLE
I TYPE SOMETHING THAT IS SIMULTANEOUSLY INSULTING/SEXIST/ARROGANT/BIGOTED ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF THE LINKED ARTICLE.  I FOLLOW UP WITH CLAIMS ABOUT SOCIETY CRUMBLING AND WRAP IT UP WITH A CONTROVERSIAL STATEMENT ABOUT RELIGION.

“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Nuclear1

I TYPE SOMETHING THAT IS SIMULTANEOUSLY INSULTING/SEXIST/ARROGANT/BIGOTED ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF THE LINKED ARTICLE.  I FOLLOW UP WITH CLAIMS ABOUT SOCIETY CRUMBLING AND WRAP IT UP WITH A CONTROVERSIAL STATEMENT ABOUT RELIGION.

EMOTICON DENOTING CONFUSION/DISGUST ABOUT YOUR COMMENT

SHORT PARAGRAPH WRITTEN IN DISAGREEMENT
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
YOU FORGOT TO ADD IT WOULD BE FOLLOWED UP BY ONE OF HIGH MAX'S RANTS ABOUT HOW FREEDOM IS BAD. :p
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
COMMENT ABOUT KOSH NOT GETTING THE POINT
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Nuclear1

QUOTED THE E'S POST

SHORT SENTENCE INDICATING AGREEMENT

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
SHORT COMMENT TO STARSLAYER ABOUT BEING POLITE.

GENERAL COMMENT OF DISMAY AT THE NATURE OF MANKIND.

Offline High Max

• Permanently banned
YOU FORGOT TO ADD IT WOULD BE FOLLOWED UP BY ONE OF HIGH MAX'S RANTS ABOUT HOW FREEDOM IS BAD. :p

NOT ANOTHER ONE OF THESE TOPICS. :nervous: I SAID FREEDOM IS GOOD BUT TOO MUCH IS BAD. A BALANCE IS NEEDED. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, MAN, OR MAYBE YOU DIDN'T READ THE POST I SAID THAT IN AND I SAID IT MORE THAN ONCE. ANYWAYS, I WON'T GET INTO THIS POTENTIALLY STRESSFUL TOPIC. :p
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 01:58:32 am by High Max »
;-)   #.#   *_*   ^^   ^-^   ^_^

Offline Nuclear1

GENERAL COMMENT OF DISMAY AT THE NATURE OF MANKIND.

SHORT COMMENT INDICATING ACKNOWLEDGMENT

FOLLOW UP COMMENT ATTEMPTING TO ASSUAGE DISMAY

Offline Ford Prefect

• 8D
  • Intelligent Dasein
HITLER
"Mais est-ce qu'il ne vient jamais à l'idée de ces gens-là que je peux être 'artificiel' par nature?"  --Maurice Ravel

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
ALL THESE ARE ANECDOTES.

FACTS INDEPENDENTLY CONFIRMED BY MULTIPLE STUDIES ARE NEEDED BEFORE ANY CONCLUSIONS CAN BE DRAWN.

ACTUALLY EVEN IF YOU HAD FACTS YOU SHOULDN'T BE TOO HASTY TO DRAW CONCLUSIONS FROM THEM IN THIS CONTEXT SINCE CORRELATION DOES NOT MEAN CAUSATION, SO STATISTICALLY SPEAKING YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A BENEFIT OF DOUBT.
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
META COMMENT ABOUT THIS THREAD DEGENERATING FAST
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Mr. Vega

• Your Node Is Mine
  • The ticket to the future is always blank
ANGRY RANT BASHING EVERYONE FOR OVERGENERALIZING
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts on the unthinking.
-John Maynard Keynes

Offline Nuclear1

PART 1 OF RANT

INITIAL ANECDOTAL RESPONSE

SELECTIVELY PICKED PART OF RANT
STATISTICS FROM CLEARLY BIASED SOURCE PROVING MY POINT

SARCASTIC COMMENT ABOUT VALIDITY OF YOUR RANT

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
SARCASTIC ONE-LINER IN A VAIN ATTEMPT TO INTRODUCE LEVITY AND DEFUSE THE SITUATION.

Offline watsisname

NONSENSICAL POST ABOUT DUCKS WHICH IS IRRELEVANT TO THE CURRENT DISCUSSION.
In my world of sleepers, everything will be erased.
I'll be your religion, your only endless ideal.
Slowly we crawl in the dark.
Swallowed by the seductive night.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
DOUBLE POST.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Nuclear1

CALLING OUT KOSH ON HIS DOUBLE POST

Offline watsisname

ATTEMPT AT SOUNDING ACADEMIC

RANDOM STATEMENT FROM EARLIER IN THE THREAD

CONTRADICTION WITH LITTLE OR NO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE.

OFF-THE-WALL STATEMENT ABOUT MY REALIZATION THAT CAPSLOCK MAKES TYPING SO MUCH EASIER.

EDIT TO ADD SOMETHING I FORGOT TO MENTION EARLIER.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 04:58:27 am by watsisname »
In my world of sleepers, everything will be erased.
I'll be your religion, your only endless ideal.
Slowly we crawl in the dark.
Swallowed by the seductive night.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
SLIGHTLY OFF-TOPIC ASIDE.