Author Topic: Evil FS2 Interface!!!  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Grey Wolf

Evil FS2 Interface!!!
Okay, you know those little shield icons on the bottom of the HUD? For some reason it won't show up for the Jupiter! Also on the loadout screen it still show the Ulysses one even though I made a new one! They're all in the TBL and I think there in the right directory (Data/HUD for the shield icon and Data/interface fot the loadout.) Can anyone help?

------------------
Webmaster of GTD Wolf

Any and all Bosch Beer is hereby stolen - ahem, confiscated - by the GTVA - No, ensign, don't get out the cups yet - and must be sent to the GTXD Mars Class Destroyer, the GTD Wolf - Corporal, I said we wanted pizza, not hamburgers! - stationed in this system. Any reluctance to comply and we'll make you our pinata - ahem, PoW - until further notice.
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Did you put the shield name into the hud.tbl?
i had the same prob for my shield icon,it didn't show up becuase i didn't ad the hud.tbl i hop this helps

------------------
          [email protected]                    hello,great bb
we all die but when we die we die togheter.
its a good day to die now
all your spacecrak belongs to me:)
iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Unidan

• http://unidan.stickserv.net/
Can I have the Jupiter? Please, pretty please! Please please please please please please please!

------------------
The Empire, the Borg, the Shivans...all seemingly unstopable forces just screaming to be blown out of the sky.
-Unidan
I'll think of a siggie later..

Offline Grey Wolf

Thanks Darkage, I'll try that. And Unidan, when I'm done I'll submit it and the Hephaestus to HLP.
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
No prob dude

------------------
          [email protected]                    hello,great bb
we all die but when we die we die togheter.
its a good day to die now
all your spacecrak belongs to me:)
iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Grey Wolf

It worked. I redid all the interface art for it, but I still have that problem with the loadout icon. I made the wing cannons into 1 primary (the HUD couldn't handle 3 primaries), and decreased the power output. Just submitted it to HLP.