Author Topic: Female Voice Actors Needed  (Read 1585 times)

Female Voice Actors Needed
Okay, i have been making a campaign recently, and i NEED a female v/a, as i have been doing some Male stuff, so has a friend, but we NEED female ones...
"I swear, if I get caught in some little nook or some little crannie the next time that ship jumps to warp, I'll kill something." - Me, ten seconds after being caught infront of the fighter bay of an orion.

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
There's only like 3 girls here so PM 'em.
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

UM... how do i search for a gender?
"I swear, if I get caught in some little nook or some little crannie the next time that ship jumps to warp, I'll kill something." - Me, ten seconds after being caught infront of the fighter bay of an orion.

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
They're:
Julia
icespeed
and Delphinia
that's all I know...
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Grey Wolf

Good luck. You'll need it. And that is the reason I don't bother with voice acting...
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline elorran

• Big Daddy Tap
  • Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
It's something I'm cosidering doing for LoK.  But then I think everyone has considered doing voice acting for their campaign at one time or another.  I guess you just have to see how everything plays out until you've finished the main project before you start recording...

In regards to female voices, I'll have word with Tesara to see if she'll offer a hand/voice.

Or alternatively you could try going and making a request off the ladies as Shanons.  Most of them are quite friendly and some I'm sure would be willing to help if you asked nicely.  I've already got a small group of volunteers from there for 'if and when' I get around to voice acting for LoK.   You can find Shanons at...

http://shanons.dns2go.com//ikonboard.cgi

...though keep in mind that the boards do occationally go down for maintainance and such.  Hope thats of some help :)
Thats no moon... hes dropped his pants!

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
You rarely see any females around modding communities, it's a shame though. Women seems to have.... *drum* THE LIFE! :doh: :D

Anyways, it is actually ironic when females actually have the best acting in TBP!  :jaw: (No offence for guys who gave their voices for TBP demo!!)

Oh... it's better go now or I'm surely a new victim of visiting Vasudan party...
:headz: