Author Topic: Caprica 1x06 "Know Thy Enemy" [Spoilers]  (Read 5185 times)

Offline Wolfy

Re: Caprica 1x06 "Know Thy Enemy" [Spoilers]
Zoe wishes to go to Geminon
Serge wants to open the door

Spot which one is the Cylon  :)
Wolfy - Ship Modeler for SBP07

Offline newman

Serge stop singing "Daisy" and open the door! There was nothing wrong with the AE-35 sattelite antenna, what were you on about? And who's Dave?!
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Well, I was trying to say that Daniel Graystone could probably adapt the code used in Serge and make Caprica's robot army with that, instead using the MCP to create self-aware robots who have things like free will that make them question their existence and their use as slaves of the meatbags.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline newman

True, though true AI has some advantages, like if it ever finds itself in a situation not predicted by its programmers it can adapt and bring real time decisions based on the facts at hand, much like a human officer would.
Then again getting your homeworlds nuked is kind of a bad side effect. Call it a bug and mantis it :P
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Fish

• Nugget
2. Graystone most certainly did NOT destroy zoes program, seeming Zoe seems to of used it to make this 'Rachael' avatar.

Well, duh. We know the program exists because Zoe exists. Zoe, being a self-aware computer program, is just hiding from her dad and pretending not to exist. As for the 'Rachel' avatar, that was just Zoe, wearing glasses and playing dumb. Not a new avatar.

In the episode 'Hero' of Battlestar Galactica, The Old Man's mother's name is listed as Evelyn.

The assistant lady is named Evelyn. She will most likely become the Old Man's step-mom.

Wow, that's some fine-detail continuity that I wouldn't've expected to exist, let alone be noticed!
<><

Offline FraktuRe

• Not stupid enough
  • Cheesy oneliner, *****es!
    • Fraktured Reality
Yeah, nice pick up on the evelyn bit.
Or something.
There’s nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality
The artist formerly known as Cl1nt.