Author Topic: Total War: Hajime!  (Read 6181 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Napoleon was mod-able, just barely. They dropped the console commands after M2, though, which made modding Empire much more difficult.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

So, anyone playing it? I dicked around with some of the Historical battles, and I have yet to hit an bugs of note, or Crashes, so good on CA for that.

Just the demo so far. It's a little different than I'm used to in a TW game, I had trouble with making custom groups of troops. I'll buy it if I can get a good deal in... however long it takes.

All the Unit grouping has been relegated to the G key, near as I can tell, and once you create a group you have to have them adopt formation before they become any kind of useful. Formation tab pops up on the right side of the screen once a group is selected. I actually kinda like this system, truth be told.

Offline crizza

Time to stirr up the fallen :P

Has anyone the same problem like me?
The game crashes after hardly about 15 minutes and I have no clue why -.-

I still haven't actually gotten around to installing this, been doing Empire when I can. If I had to guess though, I'd say that something's overheating; take a look at your video card ventilation.

Offline crizza

Hm, the GPU Diode (MemIO)   was at 90°C...Think I'll clean the PC a little bit...

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
The expansion standalone they're talking about, during the Meiji Restoration? Sounds good.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline yuezhi

• no u
  • ¿¡you dare defy the commodore‽
I've gotten the chance to play the beta.

WARNING
Spoiler:
There's no Tom Cruise, just a clone army of americans and euros...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH
sry i'll stay away from caffeine for a while.

AFAIK modders don't like modding ETW and beyond because the world map is impossible to change.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 01:55:54 am by yuezhi »
ϟIn Neo-Terra we Trustϟ
ϟGreat Tin Can Run (Download
☭Gods and Conquerors  - mission design, tech descriptions, sounds; currently 5% Book of Invasions(reserved)☭

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ︻╦╤─   Bob is building an army.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂          ☻/         This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████].       /▌          Copy and Paste this all over
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...     / \          Youtube if you are with us!

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
:bump:
I have two giftable coupons for 75% off for Shogun 2 on Steam. They're not applicable to RotS, FotS, or any DLC and I already have Shogun 2. Anyone want them?

I have two giftable coupons for 75% off for Shogun 2 on Steam. They're not applicable to RotS, FotS, or any DLC and I already have Shogun 2. Anyone want them?

Same here. If anybody is even slightly interested but doesn't have it yet, this is a great opportunity!

Do either of you know when the coupon expires? All it shows for mine is a random-ass 10 digit code.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do either of you know when the coupon expires? All it shows for mine is a random-ass 10 digit code.

May 23rd

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam

It's the number of seconds since the Unix Epoch. Someone screwed up, thinking  actually converted it.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
That's actually pretty hilarious. :lol:

I'd totally take one to pass onto my brother, since he played and enjoyed both Medievals, but he's only been on Steam once in the past year, and he has half the series sitting around unplayed, so forget that.