Author Topic: E3.  (Read 8302 times)

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
Most clowns are creepy.  That said, TOR and Dark Millenium Online are looking to be awesome.
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

Most clowns are creepy.  That said, TOR and Dark Millenium Online are looking to be awesome.
DMO?  Not particularly.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
LOL

But seriously, it looks to be a nifty and given THQ's track record with 40k games, faithful to the source material.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

The Dawn of War series is done by Relic, not THQ, with THQ as publisher, and DMO looks like it is going to be made by Vigil Games, with THQ publishing.

Maybe THQ could get Volition to do a 40k game as a break from Red Faction and Saint's Row, starring the player as a Stormtrooper in the Imperial Guard, with the callsign Alpha One.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Like SpardSon pointed out, THQ doesn't have a track record with 40K games, Relic does.

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
You guys are forgetting that THQ and GW have to sign off on most major decisions and GW does NOT have a track record of letting things deviate from their vision or copyright.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Mm-hmm.

Explain Fire Warrior.

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
Can't, never played it...

Don't.  The cover art says what such a total fluff-screw it was.  Do you really need to know more than this to know how bad it is?

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
Well, I can say that that one Tau guy didn't kill all those skulls himself.

No, that Tau (the player character by the way) pretty much gathers all those skulls by himself.  That pile is missing the skulls of all the Space Marines he killed though.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Can't, never played it...

I haven't either, but believe me, it establishes a track record of allowing things to deviate from their vision or copyright.

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
That must be it!  Look at his weapon!  He has a pulse carbine instead of a pulse rifle, those things are damned overpowered! ;)