Author Topic: Released Campaigns Thread  (Read 193809 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Re: Released Campaigns Thread
Before this list got pinned, NGTM-1R expressed something akin to dread at the fact Shadows of Kraken was on it.  Don't let yourself be discouraged if your first efforts weren't professional quality stuff - you still released something, and that's a lot more than 90% of people on HLP have done. :P

That was Axem's dread. (It's his work.) I've always thought Shadows of Kraken was a good campaign.

I think my old stuff is terrible story work, but it's probably still about as well as I can FRED.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Axem

Before this list got pinned, NGTM-1R expressed something akin to dread at the fact Shadows of Kraken was on it.  Don't let yourself be discouraged if your first efforts weren't professional quality stuff - you still released something, and that's a lot more than 90% of people on HLP have done. :P

That was Axem's dread. (It's his work.) I've always thought Shadows of Kraken was a good campaign.

I'll sell the rights to you for a good price. ;)

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Since we've got a big new influx of members here in the next few weeks, I'll get to work on updating this when I have better facilities than "Nowhere, SD" to work from.

how do you get Inferno to show up in the mods list? I have all the components for it in a folder called InfernoAlliance I'm guessing that's not the right name for it.

any help would be nice.

thanks.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
how do you get Inferno to show up in the mods list? I have all the components for it in a folder called InfernoAlliance I'm guessing that's not the right name for it.

Does the folder contain a "mod.ini"-file?

"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

yes

Offline DudeMannerisms

• Text that is Personal
    • Steam
You da real MVP, op.
 :cool: :yes:

Offline CT27

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=87904.0

"The Aftermath" has also been released fairly recently.  The original creator was Herkie Del Socorro and was updated for modern play by Cyborg17.

Two things to note:

-This campaign is not to be confused with "Aftermath".  "Aftermath" takes place between FS1 and FS2 and "The Aftermath" takes place three years post-FS2

-To play "The Aftermath" you'll need the 2014 MediaVPs and also the current version of Blue Planet installed

Nice list  :yes: Could someone tell me what the campaigne where you get a...shotgun? sorta weapon about 7 missions into it. It's post FS2

Offline technopredator

• Does not compute
  • Don't get mad, consequences are revenging you.
Shadow Genesis still not added.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Shadow Genesis still not added.
I second this. I'm not sure if topic author is still active, but if is, I request adding SG.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Cyborg17

• Life? Don't talk to me about life....
Someone may have to make a new thread if Scotty doesn't return.

Offline BirdofPrey

• Help! I see GIMP in my sleep
Maybe not in this thread, but I swear I saw Scotty A Few Days ago
The Great War ended 30 years ago.
Our elders tell stories of a glorious civilization; of people with myths of humanity everlasting, who hurled themselves into the void of space with no fear.

In testing: Radar Icons

Offline Lorric

I guess the thread is dead, it hasn't been updated in nearly three years.

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
I'm still here.  Life got in the way of this for a solid year or so, and after that updating this list every few hours (it felt like) was just a biiiit too much :effort:.  It's still pretty complete up to the most recent edited date.  Most things released since then are still easy enough to find.

Offline Admiral-Sabree

• College student, studing in advertisment
the link for Revenge is down. like to get that one back. O and I should add its a pain to find.
So it begines...

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
It's hosted on FSMods, which seems to be down for maintenance at the moment.  It should (hopefully) be back up in the near future.

Would it be possible to display the year when the campaign was added or updated? The newer ones are less of a hassle to install and have fewer broken links so I would appreciate it if its not too hard.

Well, I've downloaded all the FSP mods on here that work, here's a list of the links in that section which are totally broken:

Alliance Fights Back
Duke Squad
DW
Eagle Takes Flight
Hellwolf
Marduk's Shroud
The McCarthy Campaign
Memories of the Great War
Shivans

If anybody could possibly give me working links to these mods I would greatly appreciate it.

Also ... the mod pack I got from the Dark Raji link doesn't seem to work at all with FSO, none of the campaigns or missions contained show up in game after I activate the mod ... guessing it has something to do with the files being .fs2 instead of .vp.  Could somebody please point me towards a utility that will allow me to convert these files into modern .vp ones?