Author Topic: Mass Effect 3  (Read 118769 times)

Offline Luis Dias

Femshep vote round 2, since people loved femshep no 5 but many complained about hair color.

So 4 femshep 5s with four different hair colours: black, blonde, dirty blonde, redhead.

Go to facebook n see for yourself.

ShepRed is winning by a landslide, although not as preposterously as the femshep5 did last round.

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
haha, they snuck in freckles on redshep without most people noticing. clever girl

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Jennifer Hale makes me twitch. Too mny hot characters have her voice. . . . . I love it. <3
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
<3 Ashley.

High five!

I nuked her. I don't like religious racists.

She's not. She is not half as bad as the people who hated every german they saw 30 years after the war. She just does not want to depent on them. It's not racism, its more of an anti-EU stance.

So much agree. It really irks me when people brush her off as a racist, religious fanatic (Because somehow her religion always ends up a factor in people's dislike for her, despite her being really level headed about it, probably one of the better written characters to be so) when she is anything but if you talk to her.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Luis Dias

People who say that Ashley is racist forgets the obvious fact that it is Shepard who actually entered cerberus rank. So it's kinda funny.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
She certainly came off as isolationist and blunt at the start of the game but between Shepard's counsel and experiences during the pursuit of Saren I think she was able work through her issues and expanded her world view quite a bit.   I was pleased as punch when I had to drag her away from stomping Charles Saracino's face with her combat boot towards the end of the game.  I didn't really mind that she was religious either.  My barometer for whether a person's faith is an issue is when it affects their logic and actions, I generally don't automatically slap imbecile zealot on them until they prove it.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

What one of you guys should do: Take Ashley and Wrex to Noveria.

Because usually, Ashley says that the Rachni should've been killed.

If she is down there, however, she says that genocide is probably not something you'd want to have on your hands.

It might only work if you go down with Wrex though.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.

Which isn't an uncommon view on the subject, even among the Citadel Council, so even using that as evidence of anything is...suspect.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Luis Dias

The council will burn you for genociding the Rachni and burn you for letting them live.

I guess what was important for them was to put Shepard in his own place.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
The council will burn you for genociding the Rachni and burn you for letting them live.

The Turian, yes, but the Asari and Salarian are a bit more consistent.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Luis Dias

Ah yes, you're right, the .... turian (that line still cracks me up :lol: )

Which isn't an uncommon view on the subject, even among the Citadel Council, so even using that as evidence of anything is...suspect.

No, but the thing is that she DOES NOT when you take her and Wrex with you down to noveria. I only found this out after my last playtrough 0_o

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
Speaking of Jennifer Hale. . . she is awesome, I mean. . . come on! She voices as Bastila, in KOTOR!
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline Mort

• The dog that went meow
Bioware seems to have forgotten that the formula for failure is trying to please everybody. Mass Effect 3 doesn't need multiplayer and its because of that that it most probably got delayed to the year I'm taking my A'levels. FUUUUUUUUUU

Offline T-LoW

• Planet Earth is blue and theres nothing left to do
    • German Freespace-Galaxy
Of course there has to be a multiplayer! How else should they get used to the Mass Effect MMO? :nono:
The german Freespace-Galaxy

"There was a time before we were born. If someone asks this is where I'll be."

"Drop in" "Drop out' control of the squad mates could be fun 0_o.

Or it could be like Splinter Cell's co op, where the co op missions are used to fill up plot holes.

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
From what I've heard it's co op missions distinct from the SP stuff. Objectives Shepard wasn't involved in and such. You play as custom characters.

Despite my misgivings about multiplayer in this series I admit I rather like the idea of playing as a Turian

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
From what I've heard it's co op missions distinct from the SP stuff. Objectives Shepard wasn't involved in and such. You play as custom characters.

Despite my misgivings about multiplayer in this series I admit I rather like the idea of playing as a Turian

“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline newman

If this doesn't affect SP, I'm fine with it. I don't see multi as such a great idea in a direct mass effect sequel. That being said I'd be surprised if they didn't announce a mass effect based mmo soonish. Everything has to get a mmo these days. More games I can save money on by not feeling the urge to buy or free-to-play-but-spend-a-fortune-on-upgrades them :)
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
If this doesn't affect SP, I'm fine with it. I don't see multi as such a great idea in a direct mass effect sequel. That being said I'd be surprised if they didn't announce a mass effect based mmo soonish. Everything has to get a mmo these days. More games I can save money on by not feeling the urge to buy or free-to-play-but-spend-a-fortune-on-upgrades them :)
Apparently it does affect SP, being tied in with a "galactic readiness level" which determines your ending.