Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 583645 times)

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Steam
He sees em griefin', he hatin'

More or less, ya. If it was on any of the other servers I play on, his ass would have been gone by the time he broke the 3rd block. But as I said earlier he's lucky qaz is so laid back.
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Offline Grimper

Betting JC actually replaces said things. If not, shame on him,
Don't know hojo.
Mongoose has express permission from myself to do whatever to the grinder. He asked to see it so he could study it.
Not modifying their build
Don't know topaz
Rhx blocked access to broken and unused railstations. I already gave him crap for this.
No one has touched Trash's place to my knowledge, most don't even know how to get there.

So if I surrounded the fenris with a 150 block high wall you would be fine with that? Also trashman and sammich can tell you about the stuff in his palace..just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Not knowing hojo and tapaz doesn't mean that didn't happen either.

Ignorance is bliss for you I guess. Though I do love how angry I am getting you xD

Also you completely ignored the fact that it's still not proven the tower even belongs to qaz...and from the looks of it it doesn't unless qaz annexed it after the other guy quit or something.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 03:17:40 am by Grimper »
When Australia burned.

Together since the world began, the madman and the lover.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

On the subject of griefers, my set of domes, the observation tower, and Heward's Handy Hovel got hit at some point.  I'm not on with any real degree of frequency anymore, so I didn't make any repairs, except to remove the TNT penis built outside and properly rehinge the iron door, operated by the keypad lock.  (That door is hinged on the right, when viewed from the keypad, by the way.  That's deliberate, and necessary for proper interaction with the lock's circuitry, so if you are ripping the door off, in the name of exploration, make sure to put it back on properly.)

Incidentally, if anyone is interested in repairing/maintaining the domes, observation tower, and Heward's Handy Hovel, in the future, I'll turn over the code to that lock and relinquish any materials in my storage area for your use.  (There's still nine diamond blocks in one of those chests, so it's a worthwhile offer, to anyone still digging for their materials in Survival mode.)  Just shoot me a PM to let me know you're interested.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • FLAMES OF WAR
- Sandwich has made his skyrail dive into the ground *directly* in front of someone's tower, completely blocking their view, not to mention the other privacy issues with it (not that I really have a problem with it anymore, but I'm sure you do)

Not modifying their build

Not to nitpick, but neither did my old wall in old TrashMania...still didn't stop it from beign torn down from blocking someones view. Double standards?
Let's be honest here...

No one has touched Trash's place to my knowledge, most don't even know how to get there.
If you don't even know who (and said person didn't touch his build) why are you putting it on a list with names?

Oh, my place has been touched planety of times. Wasn't much and it wasn't a problem to fix anything while I was on creative, so never botehred to report anything...untill now.
Buringin down my house and ship is irritating to say the least.

As for the insult near the boat, that was the tip of the iceberg. I do know who that person is and that person already was punished for excessive griefing.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 03:27:12 am by TrashMan »
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Grimper

Awesome kyad can go after them now since trashman has confirmed stuff...unless he has some sort of personal grudge against me =o (shocking!)
When Australia burned.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline KyadCK

• Steam
Not to nitpick, but neither did my old wall in old TrashMania...still didn't stop it from beign torn down from blocking someones view. Double standards?
Let's be honest here...

We never called that griefing, so I don't know where you're going with this.

Also you completely ignored the fact that it's still not proven the tower even belongs to qaz...and from the looks of it it doesn't unless qaz annexed it after the other guy quit or something.

... Wow you are retarded:

what the **** you doing breaking into my tower grimper.

You're calling qaz a lier? Seriously?

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
I love these little banters
"No"

Offline KyadCK

• Steam
I love these little banters

Fun way to spend the time.

Offline Grimper

stuff

Shoo! Go molest sammich or get the other guy's name from trashman.
When Australia burned.

Offline KyadCK

• Steam
stuff

Shoo! Go molest sammich or get the other guy's name from trashman.

Sure, no problem. We're too busy laughing at you in IRC anyway.  :lol:

Offline Grimper

The fact you're getting mad over 4 blocks that arn't even yours seems funnier to me xD
When Australia burned.

Offline KyadCK

• Steam

The fact you're getting mad over 4 blocks that arn't even yours seems funnier to me xD

What can I say, I dislike scum that have no respect for what isn't theirs then try to back it up with "you cant even prove it's his!". Still, your idiocity does produce a good amount of laughter on IRC. It's fun to watch you as a jester of sorts... "what stupid crap will grimper do next?".

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
So much RAEG

Obligatory "its just a gaem guyz".
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline Grimper

"how badly will kyad overreact to 1 sentence next?" xD

I'm not even trying and still getting full paragraph rants.

EDIT: Nice ninja edit. I kinda liked the "grimper should be in jail in rl for breaking blocks thing" tho :(
When Australia burned.

Offline KyadCK

• Steam
"how badly will kyad overreact to 1 sentence next?" xD

I'm not even trying and still getting full paragraph rants.

EDIT: Nice ninja edit. I kinda liked the "grimper should be in jail in rl for breaking blocks thing" tho :(

Ya, but I figured you'd do exactly what you did, which was compare MC greifing to RL stuff, so I took it out. Not quick enough I guess.

I like it how one guy is mad that another guy went into some other guy's tower that may or may not have originally belonged to another guy.

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • EaWPR
Minecraft SMP: the greatest life simulator in disguise as a social creation tool... All the problems of real life, right on your nearest server! :D Ahhhh... group dynamics.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
I like it how one guy is mad that another guy went into some other guy's tower that may or may not have originally belonged to another guy.

But that guy didn't know that it could've been originally the other guy's instead of it being assimilated into the ranks of the guy who may or may not have been the original guy while taking it from the guy who's no longer there of which the guy destroying things figured it could've been just that guy while the other guy meant little even though the other guy has more say in what goes on in the server since that guy is the owner

But the other guy doesn't understand said concept so that guy continues to argue about this guy's tower which may or not be that guy's tower to begin with, but is now because that guy said so
"No"

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE

yeah, it's always been my tower. I very rarely tell people what I don't like being built, and I'm not going to publicly humiliate them by putting a sign on their creations.
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline Grimper

yeah, it's always been my tower. I very rarely tell people what I don't like being built, and I'm not going to publicly humiliate them by putting a sign on their creations.

<.< I didn't make that up though...is it possible someone else put up the signs to troll peeps? (which i took down btw coz it seemed unfair to the owner...that should be in the block log right next to me making an entrance)

Also I've been combing dynmap and it seems the majority of griefer damage remaining is in old trashmania...if peeps find something else post it here.

Andddd also the co-admin thing...is that a possibility?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 06:50:53 am by Grimper »
When Australia burned.