Author Topic: A WoD dev blog  (Read 152160 times)

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
So Knossos has been... not great so far. After uploading the large Hud package, the upload timed out and Axem had to reupload it again. Which took most of the day. Then when we finally thought it was going to be ready and available, turned out that the ~3.5Gb package was too large for Knossos, which breaks the ETA calculation which then causes the download to fail. So now ngld is in the progress of downloading and reuploading the HUD but broken up in smaller packages.

It's been a slightly frustrating day of mostly waiting. Not fantastic.
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline procdrone

• Formerly TheHound
  • Balance breaker! Thats me!
    • Steam
ITS OUT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
--Did it! It's RELEASED! VeniceMirror Thread--

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Well, there it is.
After a very very exhausting day, there's finally a release. Here's hoping everyone will have a trouble&bug free fun WoD experience.

(I may or may not have accidently 'announced' the release topic by email to like 1% of the regular members (or more), oops, that was my bad.)
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline procdrone

• Formerly TheHound
  • Balance breaker! Thats me!
    • Steam
Thank you Spoon.
--Did it! It's RELEASED! VeniceMirror Thread--

Offline LoneFan

For awhile there, I thought I was the problem.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Reality is the finest flesh...
    • Steam
    • Twitter
It's so nice I downloaded it twice.*

*Got issues with my Joystick - so I had to switch from a manual install to Knossos.

ps. "Fünf" is correctly transcribed to "Fuenf" from german into english. All umlauts disassemble into a "+e".  ;)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 08:17:30 pm by 0rph3u5 »
"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The Lantern King, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

"...because they are not Dragons."