Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Lonestar

• Fred Zone Guru
    • United Gamers Coalition
This is a shout out to all that know me. Missed you guys, been good catching up on old times.

Want to get ahold of me, http://unitedgamerscoalition.com

Hope FS2 lives forever!

hey lonestar longtime no see
nice to  seeya
is quite awesome to meet someone from the beginning
i mean it is awesome
so how have things been  going? howa are are you doing
my icq 23156819
the  number is unchanged since i got it
:D
so what been going on ?
i se yougot the UGC
:cool:
hmm
i got this thing  called the  interstellar terran coalition
its gona intrasquadorn  leaque but it  stil lin  the works

also
im workin ghtis new 30 mission cmapign withthis  guy called
SSC_norinto
hes a pretty nice guy and  enjoy  working with him in co developing his campaign.. it should be great because  a couple reasons:

40 missions with awesome briefings
unpredicatbel dogfights and situations
2 cutscences
and most imporantly ofall
 A NEW SPECIES!!! :D :Cool:
cool eh?
both us wrokign ver  hard on this and could use  some help
i already 3 mission out of the thirty so im pretty good
at it
sexpsand stuff thats  used for events messages and stuff ike beam all which makes the  listed ship aim all of it turrets at he targetd ship

ahh welll so much for about lonestar
hes a very good friend to me and he wa on of the  first o join the EFI not elite but pretty good back then
lol
« Last Edit: June 06, 2002, 08:40:46 am by 773 »
everr seen my ring?

Offline Lonestar

• Fred Zone Guru
Not sure if I know you, just so you know i was not SSC-Lonestar.

I used to be TCA-Lonestar and was always elite in online play :p

If you went by a different name then in this forum, let me know what it was maybe then ill remember who you are.

As for your campaign, sounds very cool. I hope it goes well and you complete it. Ive seen many campaigns come and go without being finished, its sad really. So many talented story writers and mission creators, just too small of a community to help deal with all the great ideas.

Currently im playing Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault in the teamwarfare.com leagues. UGC is doing great, its going to be a year old soon and we are expanding faster then we can update our pages with the new members. We've got several small projects going on, but in general we are all about fun, fairplay and competition.

If there's any MOHAA players out there give me a holler, and visit my site. We got a sniper tournament going on. ;7

im saturn_M
sorry i didnt paste it the reply
hmm well it doesnt amtter that much
i know you the EFI it m,sot likely sucked but who cares
everr seen my ring?

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Hey Saturn, if you have a campaign post it here  ;)
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Hey Lonestar. I haven't seen you in a while, and it's good to hear that things are going well with UGC. :) I am mostly busy with my FS2 campaign these days, which is fairly close to completion now. ;)

Currently im playing Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault in the teamwarfare.com leagues. UGC is doing great, its going to be a year old soon and we are expanding faster then we can update our pages with the new members. We've got several small projects going on, but in general we are all about fun, fairplay and competition.

If there's any MOHAA players out there give me a holler, and visit my site. We got a sniper tournament going on. ;7

I play that game online just about every day. Maybe I can catch you guys sometime. ;) What servers do you commonly play on?

Offline Lonestar

• Fred Zone Guru
GET OUT!

You play too! heheh, good to hear. Im mostly playing on CPR or CKR servers (realism mod), the servers names are I.LOVE.LUCY (CPR) or Monsters of Rock CPR.

Thorn, or Guardian as you probably know him, has made a few maps for the game, one being a dedication to DOD's CAEN. A few others he's working on as we speak.

UGC has mainly old FS2 pilots with many other new additions just from playing MOH. Some USS pilots, and TCA pilots mainly. We like to go out and have fun no matter if we win or lose.

We even have a girl in the community!!! :jaw:

Anyways, come by our forums, say hello im sure Thorn would love to hear from you. We can give you updated info on the server situation, we got a guy in our community who is putting one up for us to use, and when its ready i can hand over that IP to you to join us.

Good seeing you CP, and keep working on that campaign, when its done i want to play it, i can just imagine the story and ideas you have. :nod:

Offline Grey Wolf

We have a girl admin right now, don't we? Delphinia or something?

Anyway, I figure this is a good time to :thepimp:
http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/gtdwolf/
An FS1 campaign, a WIP FS2 campaign, and a bunch of miscellaneous mods....
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
LONE! Dude, good to see you here on the HLP forums again! I just got back in touch with CP the other day; now you're back too! Sweet!

Sorry I haven't been hanging around UGC much lately. The last couple of months have been really hectic, what with law school exams and this new environmental law internship I just got here at Pace La School. Dude, this job is sooooo sweet because I get to act like a lawyer, do real lawyer work and wear jeans to work all at the same time! How sweet is that? :D:D;7

Oh, and I also got 3 of my 4 grades for the semester back today. 2 B-minuses and an A! A friggin' A! Man, I'm so happy, I could dance the jig, and I'm not even Irish! :D

With this new job, I'm gonna be pretty busy here, but I'll make time to stop by UGC again if, for no other reason, to heckle Oldman. :);7
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Offline Lonestar

• Fred Zone Guru
Hehe kewl. Some members are wondering about you. Maybe you should stop by when you get a chance to clear things up.

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
D'OH! :doh: :doh: :doh:

I tried logging in at UGC, but I forgot my password and the UGC password reminder isn't working. I sent an e-mail to Thorn two days ago, but I haven't heard from him yet. Lone, can you get in touch with him and have him e-mail me? I'm still at my old addy:

[email protected]

Have him get in touch with me as soon as possible; I need to heckle Oldman as soon as possible before my blood pressure gets too high. ;) :shaking: :blah: :lol:

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."

Offline Lonestar

• Fred Zone Guru
Ive sent you the password in your email. Thorn can change them but generally i handle everything website related now. So if anymore problems happen just email me. My response time is within 12hrs or less.

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Done and done. And I mean done. ;7 :D

The Order of the Stick