Author Topic: Dimensional Eclipse Discussion Thread (original release thread)  (Read 152800 times)

Re: Dimensional Eclipse Discussion Thread (original release thread)
Man! those gliding fighters are laser-pin-point accurate with every single shot!  I am seriously outmatched, *need-more-skill-or-at-least-bullet-time*, I havent survived mission 6 so far, this is seriously hard!

Man! those gliding fighters are laser-pin-point accurate with every single shot!  I am seriously outmatched, *need-more-skill-or-at-least-bullet-time*, I haven't survived mission 6 so far, this is seriously hard!
Here's a tip from someone who beat it on insane(well, except for 1 mission). Try gliding LESS. When you first realize you can just glide strafe everything it's easy to forget it makes you extremely vulnerable.  If you change direction or speed all the time the autoaim will make sure that nobody hits you (since it always shoots where you were supposed to be).  So in dogfights just tap the glide key in small intervals.
And you'll definitely want to have "glide when pressed", acceleration, deceleration, and strafing somewhere where you can easily press them.

If that fails just spam Yari from 8000 metres until everything is dead.
[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
If that fails just spam Yari from 8000 metres until everything is dead.

This. :P
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

haha yes the Yari is a beast...  thanks guys