Author Topic: Starshatter Downloads Page  (Read 150059 times)

Re: Starshatter Downloads Page
That's a really neat website - last time I saw SS mods it was on the old website.

By the way Achilles, did you get the files I linked to you? I realize you said you had already found your old ones, but it would be nice to know you were at least able to get hold of what I linked to you.

...If you are simply trying to make SS playable again, the carcorr mod and RSCaper's starfield fix are quite essential, and I sent both of those your way.

On eof the mods I uploaded, is Starbuck's galaxy, a re-write of the SS galaxy with about 20 additional systems, including Gamilon and Iscandar.  I created it as a stand alone mod for those who don't want to add another mod just to get it.

reworking my  UWG mod, changed name to UE (United Earth instead of United World Government)

[attachment eaten by a Shivan]

few more still of the Mobeus BB make over

[attachment eaten by a Shivan]

Created a new movie for starshatter, with a new updated batleship, model is not mine, but the auther was happy to allow me to use it.  https://youtu.be/VizTIG87-6Q

Just  wondering. Got SS and SS:TGS when they were first released back when and have been playing them ever since. Came across the Open Source Project just recently and downloaded the files to run TGS as Open Source. Is this "version" any better than the original? Does adding the SS_Reborn make it any better or is it even worth doing? It's a shame more people don't know about SS and SS:TGS. Everyone else in involved in
the FSO Project.