Author Topic: Missing HD Upgraded cinematics?  (Read 962 times)

Missing HD Upgraded cinematics?
I thought I had all the upgrades for FSport, been playing the game a bit and everything in game is fine, but I noticed an opening cinematic video posted on youtube that looks really good and is in HD but the cinematics that play for me look nothing like it. I am running FSport 3.3 and MediaVPs 3.6.12. I downloaded and installed everything as instructed but apparently am missing something or did something wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Re: Missing HD Upgraded cinematics?
Oi. Seriously? They're not included in the current release due the fact that they came after.

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=68161.0
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Re: Missing HD Upgraded cinematics?
Ahhh well that makes sense, thanks for the reply. I looked for posts about this but didn't find any, apparently I wasn't looking hard enough. Please excuse my noobness.