Author Topic: A Hypothetical Dilemma Regarding Asset Ethics  (Read 10246 times)

Re: A Hypothetical Dilemma Regarding Asset Ethics
Of course unintended. :rolleyes: None of us who keep our assets are doing it for the purpose of ending or inconveniencing other mods. This has been a bad situation, granted, but it was caused by asset leaking, not asset exclusivity.
What BW said. If anyone is to blame here, it's the one who leaked the asset.

Offline SypheDMar

• Student, Volunteer, Savior
I should have said leakage since that is the reason this whole issue of ethics is discussed. My bad.

I'm pretty sure it's unintended too, but just in case there's a genius out there who leaked the model to screw with HLP's modding community, I added a question mark. :shaking:

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
It's more of that all the waiting has given me more opportunity to reflect on and re-evaluate the quality and direction of the current project, and that along with RL has led me to believe it's no longer worth pursuing. It had very very little in terms of substance especially in absence of the one mission that used said asset. That, and the prospect of either having to wait for an undisclosed amount of time or to remake it has left me with little motivation to actually continue working on it accounting for the aforementioned points.

I assure you not much was lost.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================