Can you tell us what the Gargant is really like?
Gargant is like Sathanas, but much, much, worse. Much worse. So worse that in fact, the last time Gargant talked about something, he ripped open a hole in the space-time continuum and we had to bring a significant portion of the fleet to fix it. It was highly publicized and pretty embarrassing to everyone.
To say the least, we don't talk about Gargant anymore.
As to answer your next questions;
1. I do, in fact have conversations with the Shivans performing maintenance on my systems. Occasionally they have interesting things to talk about, and sometimes the things the say confuse me. For instance, I have no idea what a "cake" is, only that it's some kind of food item.
2. Oh, Bosch? Wasn't he that funny Terran who could speak Shivan we picked up in that nebula, and then promptly died because neither the Shivans or we, their spaceships, had any idea how human anatomy functioned?
3. I had to look that up. Are acrobatics some kind of maneuvers, except for tiny Terrans/Vasudans?
4. I never really knew the blue people all that well. Lucifer (the one that fought against you guys) bragged about having burned all of the planets they were on, but I never actually saw one of the blue people's ships. For some reason us Ravanas never got called in to fight them. Ever.
5. I didn't do nothing. Look at 4.