Author Topic: Planet Explorers  (Read 29473 times)

Offline ShivanSpS

First attempt at texturing

Offline ShivanSpS

And.... textured Fenris, i think its kind of ok, i did put it more time on this one, actually the herc texture is ok too, the anubis is the one that is not, i gona revert it to default steel, leaving only the green plasma.

Offline ShivanSpS

Medusa vs Robots

Offline ShivanSpS

Decals :P

This is getting very good, but there still a long way to go.

Yeah, I finally got my alpha copy when it launched on Steam, and I played around for a few many hours. I did notice many, many rough edges still remaining.

And I played around with the vehicle creator and built a few things; ugly, ugly things. But I saw the huge potential in it, so wanted to say that Medusa is all kinds of amazing.

Offline ShivanSpS

Some people really did some good stuff, i mean, look at this.

http://isoplanetexplorer.com/iso.php?id=587

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Why didn't you rotate the missile turret on the Fenris?
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline ShivanSpS

It cant be done, i asked several times why every turret can be rotated, except the missile and laser one, i got no response so far.

BTW, there is the 0.7A demo avalible.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Huh..haven't noticed...TBH I didn't have a need to rotate either of those turrets on any of my designs
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline ShivanSpS

Did you realised the size of the new battleship type? i can petty much make a almost real size Deimos with interiors and everything.

Just imagine the posibilities once they allow for walking inside isos.

Offline ShivanSpS

Im working on a Orion "Battleship" now.

Offline ShivanSpS

update

Offline ShivanSpS

This is where im right now, im gona put this on hold until i have proper tools to make it work right

Offline ShivanSpS

Not my best creation but it works.

Offline ShivanSpS

And  a Basilisk

Offline Lorric

The Planet Explorers universe is doomed. Fools. Blindly groping around without the slightest idea of who or what is out there. And now they've attracted the attention of the Shivans. Curiosity killed the cat, and their doom is now at hand...

-

The Basilisk is very nice. Since it's been all Terran, it was a nice surprise to see you go to the Shivans. :)

Offline ShivanSpS

Actually last night i killed someone flying in my Anubis model  while i was in the Basilisk, the really bad thing is that i did not recorded it lol

I was hunting for someone else and suddenly i see a Anubis shooting at me haha epic.

Offline ShivanSpS

How this is looking to you guys?