Author Topic: Just another day at HLP...  (Read 44944 times)

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Just another day at HLP...
MORE MORE !!!
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
good stuff...i think someone's gonna have to archive this thread in the future :D

(Duke Voice) Damn, I'm Good! (/Duke Voice)

I'm in the Story!!! and what's better, I'm a squad leader...;7...hehe...I get to boss ppl around, cool

Keep the good work UT
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Cor
ITA/VE War TC....not dead...just on hold...

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
heh, the only place they have 3 man squads is in JROTC, more like a team leader *snickers*

Offline Warlock

• Death Angel
    • Holocron Productions
Heh :D

Course that's only certain JROTC's when I was in we had a regualation 4 man squad,...course it was a 2 platoon company, and a 3 company battalion. LOL

THEN I went to the "real" Army....and realized JROTC had actually be run better :lol:
Warlock

DeathAngel Squadron, Forever remembered.

Do or Do Not,..There Is No Spoon

To Fly Exotic Ships, Meet Exotic People, and Kill Them.

We may rise and fall, but in the end
 We meet our fate together

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
well, my battalion had 5 companies last year (with me running Delta :p), each company started off with 3 platoons but by the end of the year Alpha, Bravo, and Echo had been downsized to 2 platoons each...each squad in my 1st and 3rd platoons began and ended with 3 apeice (all 3 were 2-squad platoons) and 2nd platoon had squads of 4.  We werent any where near the 8 man squads

Offline Warlock

• Death Angel
    • Holocron Productions
I know how that is. My senior year I made Battalion XO and we barely had two companies. Hell to be legal for the RFI we had to form them into a single company.

Least when I went back to visit after AIT they were back up to 3 companies...and 5 the following year
Warlock

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
ya, they upped the requirements for the Honor Unit with Distinction to 96% in every field, from what i hear we barely made it this past year...when did it change from TFI to RFI? or is it the other way around? im not even sure what its called anymore

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
This must be some of the funniest **** I've ever read! :D GREAT work dude! Absolutely superb! :D :D :lol:

And hey, where am I in all this? :D
I have returned... Again...

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
    • http://www.winissimo.net/ww3/
Originally posted by Dark_4ce
This must be some of the funniest **** I've ever read! :D GREAT work dude! Absolutely superb! :D :D :lol:

And hey, where am I in all this? :D

You are inside wEvil... Dark force :)

Where is your SS avatar?!?!?!
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill
World War III: Wasteland Earth

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
More coming soon!

INT. Squad War Forum. Day.

Fade from black. We open to see Blue Lion and Warlock sitting behind a barricade. Behind and in front of them, numerous other people are rushing about, trying to construct their own defences before the coming onslaught reaches them.

Blue Lion: So, anyways, have you heard?

Warlock: Heard what?

Blue Lion: You mean you haven't heard! My God, man!

Warlock: Heard WHAT!

Blue Lion: That the forum was supposed to get re-paint--

Warlock lunges for Blue, when suddenly, pounding is heard on the door. We cut to a front view of it, and indentations are seen being made on the door, in time with the pounding sounds. Cut back to a view of Warlock and Blue. They reach for their weapons and hunker down. Slowly, we begin zooming in on them. All other activity has stopped, as everyone is staring at the main door. Begin zooming in the two.

Warlock: Hey, blue?

Blue Lion: What?

We get really close to them now. Stop camera, and wait.

Warlock: Just telling you, if I don't make it through this...

Blue Lion: Yea?

Warlock: You can't have my Freespace 2 CD's!

As sooon as he says this, we hear an enormous explosion. Cut to an over-the sholder view of the two. Smoke and darkness conseal what is beyond the door. Warlock and Blue open fire, and slowly we see the shape of people emerge from the smoke. Begin zooming the camera in on the door.

Figure 1: Attention! Siece and desist! I am Interplay agent number 505, Technicale support.

Warlock: Support this, asshole!

He fires off 3 rounds into the agent's chest. We see sparks where the bullets should have hit, and we hear the spent casings clang against the floor.

Agent: That was...not wise.

He reaches inside his suit, and pulls out a pistol. Carefully aiming it, he fires a single shot at Warlock's head. The bullet connects, and we hear Warlock (who is still off-screen) scream out with pain.

Blue Lion: Warlock!

We cut to a close-up of Blue Lion's eyes. He his looking down at his fallen buddy. Slowly, he turns his eyes towards the agent. We cut to an angle view of him. He hoists his weapon onto the barricade's side.

Blue Lion: DIE YOU ****ING BASTARDS!

We see him open fire, and him screaming with anger. We cut back to a worm's-eye-view of the agents. We move the camera back as they walk towards it. We see bullets bouncing off their chests. Slowly, behind the first agent, we see dozens more emerge, with pistols drawn. They begin firing away at targets off-screen. We can hear the screams of the other forum members. Slowly, the first agent aims his pistol at where we last saw Blue Lion. He fires, and we cut to black.

INT.TechSup forum, control room. Day.

Fade from black and pan around the room as we do so. Freeze when we see HemroidFrogButt and wEvil talking to each other.

HFB: Yu caled me, sire?

E: Yes...I have an assignment for you, my dear friend.

We see HFB eagerly rubbing his hands together. Suddenly, we hear a noise behind them, and we snap the camera to it. It turns out to be a door opening, and through it walks daveb, head down, hands shackled behind his back. He has a large bullet wound in his shoulder, and he's being prodded along by a gaurd. Suddenly, he wheels around, and kicks the gaurd in the chin. The gaurd falls, and he catches the falling stunprod behind him in his hands. He jumps up and flips, moving his hands from behind him to in front of him, by moving them under his bunched up feet. He lands, and looks right at wEvil. We register a moment of surprise, but it passes.

daveb: (still holding prod) Ahhhh...wEvil. How good to see you.

wEvil: Not as glad as Hemroid will be.

daveb: (eyes go wide) Not---

Suddenly, Hemroid appears behind him out of the shadows, and elbows him in the back of the neck. daveb drops like a stone, and HFB goes back to stand at his place next to wEvil. The gaurd gets up in the background, rubbing his chin.

HFB: Sorry I took so long, sire.

wEvil: You are forgiven. You!

The gaurd snaps to attention.

wEvil: Take our resident celeberaty, and lock him in the interrogation room, we will be down shortly.

The gaurd gives him a crisp solute, hoists daveb up, and carries him back down the corridor. We follow him down, and our screen is completely blackened out by the darkness of the corridor.

INT. Interrogation Room. Day.

Suddenly, we see a bright light flare in the middle of the screen. We pan to the left, and see it is a dangling lamp, with daveb on a chair, staring up into it. The rest of the room is totally dark, but we see shadows of wEvil and HFB flash by, just out of view. Footsteps are heard.

wEvil: (out of view, in the shadows.) Greetings, daveb.

davib: (groans) Whaddya want....?

wEvil: I want to know where the power generators are.

daveb: You mean you don't know?

wEvil: No. I am not permitted to access that high level of security. Besides, the admins destroyed all records of it.

daveb: (chuckles weakly) Why do you want me, then? What makes you think I know.

wEvil: Why, we got it from Analazon.

daveb: He told you?

wEvil: No, we brain-screened him. It's quite painful, if you want to know, and it kills the scannie, after about ten minutes or so.

daveb is suddenly very serious. Raises head, and seemingly follows wEvil around the room, all though we can't see him.

daveb: You going to do this to me, then? You know, of course, that I won't tell you a thing, right?

Suddenly, the footsteps stop, and wEvil lunges from the shadows at daveb. We cut to an over-the sholder view of daveb. wEvil grips the sides of the chair tightly, and shouts into his face.

wEvil: Stop answering my questions with more questions, fool!

daveb chuckles slightly. Then wEvil starts to squeze the bullet hole in daveb's sholder. We hear daveb groan. From the indications on wEvil's face, we see that he is squezing progressively harder. Suddenly, he let's go, and steps back into the shadows.

wEvil: Forgive me, daveb. I seem to have lost my...composure. Hemroid!

We cut to a front view of daveb. Suddenly, HFB steps out of the shadows behind daveb, and injects something into him. We cut to daveb's POV. It is swirling and misty, obviously from the affect of the drug. We hear wEvil and HFB discussing out of view, in the darkness.

HFB: Wy dunt we jst brain-scan hm?

wEvil: Oh, he will talk.

wEvil steps forwards into the light, but the view is still indistinct. daveb's head starts to drop to one side.

wEvil: He will talk.

daveb's view blacks out, along with ours.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
LOL!! :D :D (love that HFB part; VBB guys might understand that :D)

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
    • http://www.winissimo.net/ww3/
Sounds good... why didn't they brain-scan him?!
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill
World War III: Wasteland Earth

Offline Warlock

• Death Angel
    • Holocron Productions
Originally posted by LtNarol
when did it change from TFI to RFI? or is it the other way around? im not even sure what its called anymore

Well my 4 years JROTC finished in 94 and we called it RFI the whole time. Actually ...FM 22-5 had it listed as RFI so I'm guessing this is a recent change.
Warlock

Offline Warlock

• Death Angel
    • Holocron Productions
hehehe

"Support this asshole" :D   LMAO

Well he got me labeled pretty damned right didn't he :D :lol:

But damn,...as soon as I'm in I get toasted :(

BLUE! STAY AWAY FROM MY FS2 CDS!!!!!!!!!! :D
Warlock

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
*Suport this asshole* :lol: :D that was so funny :D LMAO:D

Warlock: It seems your fame is short lived:p
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
I got me a good line

"DIE YOU ****ING BASTARDS!"

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
Originally posted by Infested_Larva

Where is your SS avatar?!?!?!

I dunno... :nervous:
I have returned... Again...

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
And I suppose I could still be alive o.O

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
interplay...heh heh heh

and warlock, if it was the RFI back then, it must be TFI (Trianual Formal Inspection) now...these things get really confusing for me