Author Topic: Just another day at HLP...  (Read 45417 times)

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Just another day at HLP...
Homoerotic Star Trek crossover tentacle-hentai fan fiction?

Originally posted by Stryke 9
Homoerotic Star Trek crossover tentacle-hentai fan fiction?

:wtf:
Can the reason that we fear the unknown be that we know ourselves too well?       -The Outer Limits

<*)}}}><  HAPPY FISHIE!!

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Originally posted by Unkown Target
Nah, animated would be so much better. Don't you want to see the matrix scenes? :D

Now you mention it:D srcew still animate it:D;7
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
Originally posted by sandwich

Hey.... HEY!! Great idea! Where's Dark_4ce?! He was looking for something to do, IIRC... A comic book could also serve as a sort of storyboard for an eventual CG animated movie version. ;7 ;7 ;7 ;7 ;7 ;7 ;7

HMMMmmmm.... Now thats not a bad idea... But  my skill in drawing people isn't up to scratch, and this would make quite a long comic book. But if there would be a group of guys working on it, it would be quite easy to do.

But I personally would opt for a an animated version of it. Like using the Unreal Tournament engine or something. I've seen films, and they work wonders. :D

Actually, I just looked into some more stuff. Maybe using SOF2 would be better. MORE GORE! :D :headz:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2002, 04:11:02 am by 357 »
I have returned... Again...

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Dark_4ce

HMMMmmmm.... Now thats not a bad idea... But  my skill in drawing people isn't up to scratch, and this would make quite a long comic book. But if there would be a group of guys working on it, it would be quite easy to do.

Can I suggest that you at least give one scene a try? And remember, pretty much all the people you'd be drawing would be in combat armor/gear or something along those lines... and I'm not gonna touch with an LRBGreen what attire you should depict Tiara in... :doubt: ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Can't do Matrix-fu in a flak vest.... Black leather, big boots and a personal forcefield for me.  ;)
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Shrike
Can't do Matrix-fu in a flak vest.... Black leather, big boots and a personal forcefield for me.  ;)

Heh - personal forcefields RULE! ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
Originally posted by sandwich

Can I suggest that you at least give one scene a try? And remember, pretty much all the people you'd be drawing would be in combat armor/gear or something along those lines... and I'm not gonna touch with an LRBGreen what attire you should depict Tiara in... :doubt: ;)

I'll give it a go... :D But don't expect it anytime soon. I'm very particular when it comes to ACTUAL hand drawing and I rarely show people my work. But I'll pick some scene with a fair bit of action and try and draw it.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Dark_4ce

I'll give it a go... :D But don't expect it anytime soon. I'm very particular when it comes to ACTUAL hand drawing and I rarely show people my work. But I'll pick some scene with a fair bit of action and try and draw it.

That's the spirit!! :yes: :nod:

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Shrike

Hmm, somehow I imagined you'd want that... :p
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
And while you're doing that, I'm going to try and look up some programs that I (or we) could use to get the whole thing animated.

BTW, expect the next part sometime tommorow, if nothing interferes. If something does, wait till the next day, etc.

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
Hmm. Been playing around with poser... Its actually quite a good program, but I guess for animation it should work in conjunction with Lightwave or 3D Studio Max...

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Well, I'm sure a couple people around here wouldn't mind lending their talents with those programs ;)

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
I can use several Video editors, like Premier and and Ulead and even the Microsoft Movie Maker.  But alas, I do not have Premier, however I can get access to a machine that does.  Basically, I am willing to edit any video you want done.
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
:bump:

I'm probably going to type it today, don't worry ;)

EDIT: Whoops, guess not :(:(:(
« Last Edit: August 14, 2002, 08:49:44 am by 368 »

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Originally posted by Unkown Target
:bump:

I'm probably going to type it today, don't worry ;)

EDIT: Whoops, guess not :(:(:(

DAMN...
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I was out for most of the day today, but I'm back. Unfortunately, it's the same story. I can't write the next part for fear of making it crap, because, periodically, I simply can't write a good story. Now is one of those times :( ;)

Offline icespeed

hey, unknown, don't be afraid of not writing good stuff.
and don't get pressurised into posting crap stuff.

i'd like to try comic version of this too, but i don't have a scanner... and the only art im any good at is hand drawn... still, i'll try it out and look for a scanner later.

so, UT, don't worry about it. the forumites can't kill you... you weren't stupid enough to tell anyone where you live, were you?
;)
$quot;Let your light shine before men...$quot;
Matthew 5:16

When I graduate, I'm going to be a doctor, and people are going to come to me looking for treatment and prescription drugs, and I'm going to give it to them. Is anyone scared yet?

$quot;If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.$quot; Romans 10:9

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by icespeed
so, UT, don't worry about it. the forumites can't kill you... you weren't stupid enough to tell anyone where you live, were you?
;)

It doesn't matter - look at his "Location" field - he's everywhere!! ;7

Offline Redfang

Posting crap is better than posting nothing, at least in this story... :D