Author Topic: RELEASED!!!!! 2/3/15 SEE 1ST POST Tython Class Battlecruiser  (Read 10447 times)

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Re: [WIP] UPDATE INGAME!!!!! 15/10/14 SEE 1ST POST Tython Class Battlecruiser
The old what? This is the only version i have worked on. I am very greatful to Darius for helping me get this ship in game and i like the changes he made also solved a problem i had with the turrets shooting through the hull even with the "check Hull" flags. Never did figure that out myself.. a true gent :) :) :) :). The Halberd Frigate is coming along nicely, been working on the textures on that today :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Re: RELEASED!!!!! 2/3/15 SEE 1ST POST Tython Class Battlecruiser
Pretty good lookin ship.

Still seems to be missing debris? I postulate that the purpose of giant space ship is to have it explode.

(could also use glowpoints)
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
I just haven't got around to adding the debris yet and i do plan on adding glowpoints to it as well when i get some free time.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Oh, fantastic! I was hoping this would make it out of the gate. I'd love to pair it up with Shivan Hunters gunship as part of a new species/faction. They look like they'd go really well together.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Darius

I think a combination of shivanhunter's and starbug's budding new fleet +/- some of Steve-O's capships would make an excellent faction.

If I get some time to poke at this over the next few days, I'll get some glowpoints on and see about debris.

Offline Rheyah

• Will release something one day. Promise.
That is a very, very nice large scale ship and WILL see use.  That I promise.  I've been watching this for a while and I have the ideal loadout for it :)