Author Topic: RELEASE: Derelict 3.7  (Read 27077 times)

Offline noretoc

Re: RELEASE: Derelict 3.7
I don't remember the Auriga coming in.  I will play it again tonight and check.
using fs2_open_3_7_1_SSE_20150119_r11221
I have Mediavps2014 but I don't think the mod is set to use it.
mod ini says:
[multimod]
primarylist  = ;
secondrylist = ,mediavps_3612;

That is the way it came.

You have older version of Derelict.

Offline noretoc

Can someone point me to the new version then, because the link in this thread goes to the version I am playing.

Offline Macfie

• If somebody made a campaign I've probably got it
mod ini says:
[multimod]
primarylist  = ;
secondrylist = ,mediavps_3612;

That is the way it came.
Change the mod.ini to
primarylist  = ;
secondrylist = ,MediaVPs_2014;
It may be the combination of using the newer exe file with the 3612 mediavps that's causing the problem.

The Auriga should arrive after Maul wing and the cruiser Hephaestus are destroyed and the swift sure is > 1000 meters from the event horison
Normal people believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it isn't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
The difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers is:
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.  Civil Engineers build targets
An optimist sees the glass half full; the pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Offline noretoc

Tried this, but still no luck.  The Auriga never shows up.  After the event Horizon is destroyed, and the Hephaestus is destroyed all that's left is maul wing.  I clean them up and the cypher just sits there.  no other ships come in, and the cyphus never goes anywhere.  Is there anyway to bypass the mission, I would really like to see the rest of the campaign.

Offline Lorric

Get yourself killed 5 times (replaying after each death) and you should get the option to skip the mission.

Or if you press CTRL+SHIFT+S in the campaign missions part of the techroom it will open up all the missions to play in there and then you can just work your way down the list from where you left off one by one.

Offline Macfie

• If somebody made a campaign I've probably got it
Tried this, but still no luck.  The Auriga never shows up.  After the event Horizon is destroyed, and the Hephaestus is destroyed all that's left is maul wing.  I clean them up and the cypher just sits there.  no other ships come in, and the cyphus never goes anywhere.  Is there anyway to bypass the mission, I would really like to see the rest of the campaign.

There's your problem.  You let the event horizon get destroyed.  It is supposed to still be present.  The Auriga is supposed to destroy it.
The destruction of the Event Horizon is preventing the events from occuring.
Normal people believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it isn't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
The difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers is:
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.  Civil Engineers build targets
An optimist sees the glass half full; the pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.