Author Topic: HLP Newsletter - October 2015  (Read 2291 times)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: HLP Newsletter - October 2015
Thanks for the Diaspora link, but you probably should also mention that the-butler also released 3 Diaspora missions (for beta testing for the most part) this month.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Axem

That oversight has been corrected.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Cheers.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Lepanto

• Believes in Truth
Hey. I noticed you're not doing interviews these days. Is it due to a lack of interviewees?

If so, then I not-so-humbly nominate myself. Or maybe UndyingNephalim, with his HUGE Star Fox project. Or maybe majorvader111, with his big Sins conversion project.
"We have now reached the point where every goon with a grievance, every bitter bigot, merely has to place the prefix, 'I know this is not politically correct, but...' in front of the usual string of insults in order to be not just safe from criticism, but actually a card, a lad, even a hero. Conversely, to talk about poverty and inequality, to draw attention to the reality that discrimination and injustice are still facts of life, is to commit the sin of political correctness. Anti-PC has become the latest cover for creeps. It is a godsend for every curmudgeon and crank, from fascists to the merely smug."
Finian O'Toole, The Irish Times, 5 May 1994

Blue Planet: The Battle Captains: Missions starring the Admirals of BP: WiH
Frontlines 2334+2335: T-V War campaign
GVB Ammit: Vasudan strike bomber
Player-Controlled Capship Modding Tutorial

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
You can interview me, under the heading of "dude who'd been around here for ages yet contributed pretty much nothing concrete."

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
You can interview me, under the heading of "dude who'd been around here for ages yet contributed pretty much nothing concrete."

:lol:

Don't undersell yourself, I sometimes feel that we don't have enough players hanging around HLP, as opposed to content creators.
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...