Author Topic: What do UEF civilians think of the war?  (Read 1481 times)

Offline CT27

What do UEF civilians think of the war?
We've had talks here on the divide between GTVA civilians on the war and how it doesn't have nearly total popular support.

On the other side of the spectrum, what do UEF civilians think of the war?  Do you think there are those who think the current conflict isn't worth it and the UEF should just surrender?

For those who do wish to continue resistance, what (in their minds) would a GTVA victory mean?

Offline rance

Re: What do UEF civilians think of the war?
I don't feel knowledgeable enough to answer but public opinion would vary from Planet to Planet and depending on how far the war has gone. A lot more people on Earth would be working towards a quicker resolution after the Luna Blitz, as seen by the actions of one individual in Act 3 (no spoilers for those who may not have done it yet).

Offline Damage

• I'm a Major.
Re: What do UEF civilians think of the war?
Likely there's a wide variety of feelings on the subject, from one end of the spectrum (peaceful resolution preferred to any military action) to the other ("Pearl Harbor Effect").

I'd really like to find out the feelings of those civilians caught up in the Fall of Jupiter.
I didn't feel like putting anything here.  Then I did it anyway just to be contrary.