Author Topic: [EXILE ASSET RELEASE] - ORGT Pluto  (Read 3379 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
[EXILE ASSET RELEASE] - ORGT Pluto
So... Now when you know what we are working on guys, I'd like to remind you that I'm not making a lot of stuff just to keep everything on SVN and admire it in missions. This time I'd like to remind you this, by probably a very useful model. Not many utility ships of good quality were ever released. This thing changed significantly due to efforts of Black Wolf, Mjn. Mixael and probably others. So instead of releasing another shiny warship...

...I'd like to announce ORGT Pluto.

Designed long before the Rim Conflict as a deuterium collector, mobile refinery and fuel storage vessels for growing GTA fleet, this over 1km long vessel was never supposed to leave Sol system. In favor of much smaller and versatile Bromios-class, the Pluto operated mostly in high atmosphere of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune, collecting deuterium for civilian market or for Sky Garden-class refinery stations, supplying the Fleet. Many of these vessels were finally sold off to civilian mining corporations after ORS rebelion and launch of Hephaestus-class multi-role industrial ship, but some of them remained. Lightly armed and armored with only few defense turrets, Pluto were easy targets for Federation and later, Shivan fighters. When the Pluto is blowing up, all ships are advised to keep safe distance, as the gas tanker has enormous impact explosion.

As the description says, the Pluto is a gas miner and harvester. It's different than Zephyrus and Anuket classes. I always imagined gas miners as large, bulky ships with tanks, pipes and and many stuff like this. Pluto is exactly what I imagined :D.

So maybe I released stuff with much higher polycount, but this time I want to give you guys something much more useful for your projects. I'm very satisfied how this ship actually looks and I hope you will share my opinion :P. I'm also very thankful to SolCommand. We know him, we love him, SolCommand is cool! He made a lot of cool models, including the Pluto. I guess he is one of the people, which makes projects like Exile... Possible :D.

Credits:
- Model: SolCommand
- Mapping, Texturing, Tabling, Compilation - Me

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 05:02:33 pm by Betrayal »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Re: [EXILE ASSET RELEASE] - ORGT Pluto
Very nice. :)

Thanks for releasing - I already have ideas for where to use this thing. :)
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Re: [EXILE ASSET RELEASE] - ORGT Pluto
That my honour and duty :P. I hope she will serve you well!
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.