Author Topic: Beta Test: Between the Ashes  (Read 581 times)

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Anims: 420, Cutscenes: 10, Mainhalls: 7, Logos: 52
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • Mix-Hai Productions
Beta Test: Between the Ashes
I'm looking for a couple testers to work on the campaign for a few weeks. I need people who can get to it now, be diligent/committed, and write thorough notes on

- the difficulty of the missions
- mission bugs and/or never ending mission loops
- mission balance

I'd like people who play on a couple different difficulties as well. I'll get you setup with the SVN and you will need to play all the way through the campaign, start to finish.. probably a couple times to ensure various bugs have been fixed.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - MixaelANITools - Between the Ashes - MjnMixael's Render Boutique - Mix-Hai Productions
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box - Photobucket Albums - Model Releases - Downloads
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!

Offline Admiral-Sabree

• College student, studing in advertisment
Re: Beta Test: Between the Ashes
Hmmm iv always wanted to be a bit more involved with everything here. Really appreciate all the work that is done for this game. I've never tested a campaign before and haven't played freespace in awile.
I have played with FRED a little but not much. Slow computer as well. I can play on easy all the way to hard depending on how often I play. (Mouse and key Bord, still haven't picked up a decent joystick)  I'd be glade to help out and do some testing and wright as detailed as I can be findings on any bugs or mission inconsistencies. I can run through the campaign multiple times in a few weeks. Starting on medium as a base for difficulty and looking for increasing and/or decreasing based off level of difficulty.    :)
So it begines...

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
I got some time to do testing for ya.
Let there be light
Let there be moon
Let there be stars and let there be you
Let there be monsters and let there be pain
Let us begin to feel again
--Devin Townsend, Genesis

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Your local priest of cheeki breeki!
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I'm at your service. I'm highly anticipating BtA since the demo release so replaying the whole campaign 2-3 times would be a pleasure :P.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.