Playing on Insane.
- Now I know why Shivans in FS1 don't rely on their secondaries that much. They ****ing suck!
- The regeneration feature is really interesting, but it seems to not regenerate countermeasures. Also, Nephilim's shields are on while regenerating, is that intentional?
- Some Terran fighters are guardianed
- Ugh... I think Terran fighters at the time didn't have intrasystem jump drives? At least, canonically.
- Wingmen tend to often enter "pacifist mode" and stop firing at designated targets.
- Cargo: Spoons lol
- More spoons! Also, more funny cargo!
- It's actually horribly tough to survive the athena + valkyrie wave that attacks the Taranis later in the mission... Unless valks don't show up at all for some reason?
The mission is outright great, but a few questions. If the fighters escape with the info nothing happens? Also, is the Vasudan science ship supposed to be just left there like that?
- Fun cargo again
- Check the waypoint paths, cargo transports tend to miss the fighterbay entrance.
- A nice and simple mission, but makes me cringe when it comes to Scorpion's primary gunpoints...
- Oh my, is that the Galatea?
- One of the last Isis transport is named "Vasudan Fighter"
- After the transports manage to get by the cruiser, they just... Fly further away. Shouldn't they jump out?
- After the friendly cruiser jumps out, the enemy cruiser just stays in place. Shouldn't the Cain jump out only after every Vasudan ship is dead or departed?
- Also, the bombardment effects are awesome, but shouldn't Lucy actually use its beams?
- So uhh nothing but the station gets rekt in the mission? ;_;
- I think Krishna's initial orders are empty.
- One of the cargo boxes has got purple designation for some reason. The one with spoons in it.
- Deva here also seems to not have initial orders.
- I can't help but notice how Mecross gets rekt by totally anything that looks bad at it. Poor cruiser.
- Pretty straightforward, nothing to add.
- The hardest part of the mission is to not get instakilled by fighters, after that it's a perfectly easy win.
- I believe that subspace variants of Shivan fighters need to have their radar icons assigned.
- I had Ursas spawning in literally just outside Lucy. Some of them even in its fighterbays, wut?
- The muting of sounds in the later part of the mission is super annoying since you can't hear most of the stuff that makes you know that someone's about to kill you.
- Also, how the hell did so many enemies just appear out of nowhere?
- The whole cinematic sequence is just on another level. It's just awesome. I can't praise it enough. Makes the whole campaign feel like falling down into the abyss of total space horror.