Author Topic: GVB Imset / Menhit  (Read 5687 times)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki

A cookie to anyone who recognizes these.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 06:47:40 pm by Galemp »
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Looks like the Zod superbomber made by Venom/Nico for OTT that was a staple for Inferno until we replaced it with our current superbomber.  Can’t remember the name though.

R

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
GVB Menhit! Always loved this ship!

TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
The Inferno tables call it the GVB Imset.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I guess this is railgun variant, isn't it? I remember Imset/Menhit with railguns as main weapon from some old screenshots from Scroll. Awesome rework :yes: . Any chances for standard torpedo variant?
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Looks like the Zod superbomber made by Venom/Nico for OTT that was a staple for Inferno until we replaced it with our current superbomber.  Can’t remember the name though.

R

Wiki says it's one of Aldos ships, I think you meant the old version of the Setep.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Cookies for Black Wolf and Trivial Psychic!

The model will stay equipped with railguns, but with slight mesh/table differences. The Menhit will be the ISF variant of the Imset.

EDIT: OP updated with textures!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 06:48:17 pm by Galemp »
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I always liked your texturing style. Pieces of MVP tiles mixed with your own plating and bits generate both FS-ish and fresh look.

And you certainly didn't dissapoint this time too :yes:

BTW. Any updates regarding NuTanen?
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Thank you! That means a lot coming from you.

My p3d has a WIP from three years ago that I haven't touched since. I'll get to it next year, I think. I'm prioritizing my old shames, next up is the GVT Qeb (since it's actually being used in a mod!)

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
...it's a good mod too.  ;)

Really nice model tho, I enjoy transports/freighters/auxiliaries especially unarmed ones. Never remembered to say it but while we're here thanks for the Qeb.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Thank you! That means a lot coming from you.

My p3d has a WIP from three years ago that I haven't touched since. I'll get to it next year, I think. I'm prioritizing my old shames, next up is the GVT Qeb (since it's actually being used in a mod!)
Can't see it. It's probably private model. Can you set it to public?

You make me wanting to model something zod or do some model upgrades for Scroll. Currently I'm fully occupied with work for non-FS projects and upgrades for Inferno. I will see what I can do when I'm done with EA fleet :)

Very good job with zod RBC too :yes:

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
See your PMs.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 12:59:40 am by Galemp »

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
These have been released as part of my Railgun Bombers minimod now on Knossos. Release thread here.