Author Topic: Screencap Contest June 2019  (Read 4706 times)

Re: Screencap Contest June 2019
I'd heavily guess that they're from JAD.

Those Maras - do they have the glowmaps disabled or are they a different ship? They look pretty neat actually.

Also congrats Orph3u5!  :yes:
I rotated the color on the glowmap actually. They don't pop out much since the scene is rather strongly lit (1 sun above + default ambient lighting). Also, technically speaking it is a different ship - I used a POF pointing to custom textures I had lying around.
The beams on the Moloch are upsized MediaVPs SReds.
I did rip out the heart cannons from JAD 2.21, shrunk the projectiles and had a pair of off-screen Belials equipped with those fire at an invisible Nephthys just below the Maras (you can the the impact flames actually.)

Wow, that's quite some work for 1 pic.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I won? - Cool.  :D

I really would not have minded to loose to the runners-up, esspecially the Nemesis-one (very good composition). Really good competion this month  :yes:

The winner for the month of June is Orph3u5 with the SD Lucifer-senpai.

It's Lucifer-sama for the likes of you :P
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 04:13:02 pm by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Quote from: 0rph3u5 link=topic=95726.msg1885338#msg1885338
esspecially the Nemesis-one (very good composition).

Those receive some background maintenance right now ftw