Author Topic: Timestamps  (Read 1138 times)

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
The timestamps on posts and at the bottom of the main page (recent posts) do not obey my timezone settings. Can this be fixed?

Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
I guess it's just me then?
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline DefCynodont119

• Ascended GTSC-Faustus Artist
    • Steam
No I have the same thing but I figured this was intended? like a UTC kind of thing?
My gift from Freespace to Cities Skylines:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639891299

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
We have had timestamp issues in the past caused by server synchronization.  I'll ping rev_posix to take a look.

Offline rev_posix

• Administrator
  • I have the password to your shell account...
    • Trials and Tribulations
Not the server in this case.  I checked the time and it's correct for it's set timezone (central DST).  So unless it's not in that TZ, it's good.

I also bounced the ntp daemon for giggles and didn't see it complain about the system clock being off.
--
POSIX is fine, as is Rev or RP

"Although generally it is considered a no no to disagree with a mod since it's pretty much equivalent to kicking an unpaid janitor in the nuts while he's busy cleaning up somebody elses vomit and then telling them how bad they are at cleaning it up cause you can smell it down the hall." - Dennis, Home Improvement Moderator @ DSL Reports

"wow, some people are thick and clearly can't think for themselves - the solution is to remove warning labels from poisons."