I am finished, really liked it a lot - certainly one for the "A-/B+"-category, and highly recommended.
- During Mission 4 - is the custom gauge supposed to be placed in the centre of the HUD? - If yes, not my first choice.
- Some of text does not appear to have been copied from an outside file correctly - it mostly affects special characters like " ` " and " ' " - so sometimes, contractions in the text look a little off, e.g. "HEO s" instead of "HEO's".
- The mask file for fiction viewer is bugged, the scroll up and scroll down buttons are reversed.
- There are debris from the Harmony-stand-in visible during the Newscast at the end. I think Axem has a fix for that.
- Speaking of Mission 4, that mission might be better served by giving "stealth" to some of the inert components to shorten the target list; it makes cycling through targets easier when actually can target enemies
- For a campaign so hot on consecutive deployments, multiple red-alters in succession is ... not that elegant. To just go with a variable based solution would have been preferable, and entirely workable as there seems to be always a bit of downtime at the ending of a mission. The variable based solution has the slight issue that you need an actual save point, which makes it difficult for mission that don't have that. Difficulty mitigation, since one would be losing the ability to go back a mission, is not that problematic as you can just have opt-in "everything gets a layer of damage reduction" after a number of fails - which isn't that hard, especially since you already have a prompt-box script. (If I had the spare time, I would offer my services to make that happen; I have the building blocks, but I would prefer to improve on pervious versions fist.)
- Mission 11 (the Pegasus one), Red wing was not added to the F9 targeting group.
- During the final mission some of the danger zone indicators stuck around and were visible even after all the missiles of that salvo were gone.